WHO WE ARE
Looker is on a mission to bring better insights and data-driven decisions to every business. Everything we do is aimed at making sure our customers love every aspect of Looker, from our products and technologies to our ease of doing business and our support. We are looking for curiously brilliant individuals to join our team as we reinvent data analytics. Get data-driven and see yourself at Looker.
WHAT WE'VE GOT GOING ON
At Looker, everyone is a recruiter and hiring is a team effort that is crucial to the Looker's continued growth and success. We all take pride in Looker and are invested in ensuring that every hire makes Looker better. We are looking for an independent, intelligent, passionate full-cycle recruiter to join our team in Dublin. This is a fantastic opportunity for the right recruiter to grow their career and/or put all of their tools to use in driving recruiting efforts with our hiring managers in our London & Dublin offices.
This role is based in our amazing Dublin, Ireland office .
WHAT WE NEED YOU TO DO
- Embed. Become a part of the Dublin team and strive to deeply understand the team. Cultivate relationships with our Sales, Marketing & Customer Success leaders to partner in solving complex hiring challenges in London, Dublin, and new markets.
- Source. Sourcing will be a top priority. You'll need to be creative and analytical in building an outreach engine that adds as many excellent candidates to our pipeline as possible. Get creative. Be obsessive about new ways to find talent.
- Be the sourcing and recruiting expert. Create, innovate, consult and drive hiring strategies to build pipelines via referrals, research, sourcing, programs, events, and more.
- Guide the hiring managers. Be the face of Looker and provide a unique and respectful end-to-end candidate experience that reflects our culture.
- Consistently communicate, communicate. Communicate. Set expectations, be prompt with turnaround, give honest feedback, and be transparent.
- Own it. You will have responsibility for the full recruiting lifecycle from start to finish and be the trusted advisor, consultant, and guide to our founders, leaders, and hiring managers.
- Drive the onsite interview process and candidate experience. We want Looker to be known as a great place to interview.
- Be smart and a team player. Pay attention to the details and short-term challenges while never losing sight of the big picture or long-term plans. Stay connected to HQ.
- Hit your numbers. The team and company depend upon you.
WHAT YOU BRING TO LOOKER
- 5+ years of recruiting experience in a start-up or high-growth environment using both traditional and cutting-edge tools, programs, and sourcing channels
- Experience working with a multi national company
- Grace under pressure. Agency experience a plus but not necessary
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- The respect of your former team and hiring managers who will reference and recommend you to Looker
A LITTLE MORE ABOUT LOOKER
Looker is a unified Platform for Data that delivers actionable business insights to every employee at the point of decision. Looker integrates data into the daily workflows of users to allow organizations to extract value from data at web scale. Over 1600 industry-leading and innovative companies such as Sony, Amazon, The Economist, IBM, Spotify, Etsy, Lyft and Kickstarter have trusted Looker to power their data-driven cultures. The company is headquartered in Santa Cruz, California, with offices in San Francisco, New York, Chicago, Boulder, London, Tokyo and Dublin, Ireland. Investors include CapitalG, Kleiner Perkins Caufield & Byers, Meritech Capital Partners, Redpoint Ventures and Goldman Sachs. For more information, connect with us on LinkedIn
or visit looker.com
Looker aspires to be a workplace that is not only free of discrimination, but one that fosters inclusion and belonging. We strongly believe that diversity of experience, perspective, and background lead to a better environment for our employees and a better product for our users. We encourage you to join us in changing the way businesses use data.