A fast-growing IT company is calling for a talented IT Recruiter/Talent Manager with a passion for recruitment, talent sourcing, and talent management.
About the role:
You will be working as part of our PMO team on the IT Recruiter/Talent Manager position. Your main responsibilities will be:
- efficiently matching the right talent from our Talent Base with projects we do for our Clients
Sourcing candidates and expanding our Talent Base
The main goal of PMO is to minimalize the time and cost of matching a Talent with a project while maintaining the high quality of the match.
Our broad Talent Base consists of freelancers, software houses, and other Talent delivered by freelance recruiters. Most of the time you will be operating on profiles already existing in our base, rather than sourcing for new candidates.
- Talent management
A. Searching our Talent Base and matchmaking the right people with projects (this will be your most important job!)
B. Compiling project briefs for Talent.
- verification of all the info and project requirements.
- editing the brief, so it is clear and encouraging for applying.
C. Developing Talent profiles
- Selecting the most important pieces of information.
- Editing the profiles, so they are as appealing for the Clients as possible.
2. Day-to-day collaboration with talents and partners
- Project administration (updating availabilities, providing access).
Negotiating terms of collaboration with potential talents and partners.
- Maintaining communication with existing talents and partners.
3. PMO development and process optimizing
Please note that we perceive the matchmaking process in Ideamotive as a team effort. As an IT Recruiter/Talent Manager you will be collaborating closely with other members of our Operations team, and you can count on their ongoing support.