A World-Changing Company
At Palantir, we’re passionate about building software that solves problems. We partner with the most important institutions in the world to transform how they use data and technology. Our software has been used to stop terrorist attacks, discover new medicines, gain an edge in global financial markets, and more. If these types of projects excite you, we'd love for you to join us.
As a Recruiter at Palantir, you will play a key role in helping shape the organization's future by collaborating with colleagues across the company to consistently identify and attract brilliant people to our team. You will be constantly challenged to think creatively about how to drive hiring results. You will be part of a team that is responsible for developing, implementing, and executing a broad recruiting strategy, with a particular emphasis on sourcing high quality active and passive candidates.
In this role, you will:
- Partner with hiring managers and recruiting teammates to develop, implement, and manage tactical sourcing strategies for technical positions.
- Build job descriptions and develop posting strategies for maximum exposure.
- Perform outreach to prospective applicants to generate interest in Palantir and open positions.
- Screen and qualify prospective applicants.
What We Value
- BA/BS or equivalent experience.
- 1+ years of recruiting experience, preferably in a technology environment.
- Ability to consistently offer innovative solutions to recruiting challenges within the broader context of the organization's priorities and approach to problem-solving.
- Extraordinary communication and interpersonal skills.
Palantir is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. Please see the United States Department of Labor's EEO poster
and EEO poster supplement
for additional information.
If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at [email protected]
or you may call us at (650) 473-9158.