Halvik Corp is seeking a part-time Recruiter to assist with sourcing and interviewing potential clients. Potential candidates will have 2-4 years of experience working in recruiting or HR.
· Develop and update job descriptions and job specifications
· Perform job and task analysis to document job requirements and objectives
· Prepare recruitment materials and post jobs to appropriate job board/newspapers/colleges
· Source and recruit candidates by using databases, social media etc
· Screen candidates resumes and job applications
· Assess applicants’ relevant knowledge, skills, soft skills, experience and aptitudes
· Support resume repository update actions including coordinating requests for resumes and reviewing employee resumes for completeness
· 1-2 years of experience within recruiting or HR
· Knowledge of recruitment processes and databases
· Excellent interpersonal skills
· Strong computer skills including MS Office, MS Teams, job boards and Applicant Tracking Systems
· Knowledge of Boolean strings and other sourcing tools
Halvik offers a competitive full benefits package including:
Company-supported medical, dental, vision, life, STD, and LTD insurance
Benefits include 10 federal holidays and PTO.
401(k) with company matching
Flexible Spending Accounts for commuter, medical, and dependent care expenses
Charitable Contribution matching
Halvik Corp is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.