AT A GLANCE
RVO Health is seeking a dynamic Corporate Recruiter to join our growing Talent Acquisition Team. This individual will serve as a strategic partner by developing, implementing, and executing recruiting strategies, while coaching and collaborating with our leaders to find diverse talent to join our organization. At RVO Health, we move quickly, innovate constantly, and adapt daily. We are looking for someone who is excited about who we are as a health & wellbeing company and will help us engage and hire the best talent for our organization.
What You’ll Do
- Drive our high-touch talent acquisition process by working closely with hiring managers to define open positions, create position descriptions, develop candidate attraction strategies, and job requirements
- Develop and implement strategies to build a pipeline of talent for positions within multiple functional groups (ex. digital marketing, product, account management) and job levels (ex. Associate to Sr. Manager)
- Own the recruiting life cycle from defining sourcing strategies in initial candidate identification and outreach, managing the candidate funnel, proposing competitive offer recommendations, and managing offer negotiations
- Identify high-potential candidates and conduct initial interviews to discern top candidates to present to hiring managers
- Identify and manage a steady pipeline of highly qualified active and passive candidates.
- Develop and implement innovative recruiting strategies to meet the hiring goals for hard to fill and highly specialized positions
- Foster an inclusive recruiting process and workplace.
- Be an idea generator on topics like new recruitment tools, candidate engagement strategies, brand marketing, search/sourcing resources and strategies, and interview process
- Build and maintain meaningful relationships with hiring managers across varying degrees of seniority and functional groups
- Serve as a subject matter expert for the roles and functions you support, offering data and guidance to support compensation analysis and career trajectory recommendations
- Cultivate a superior candidate experience for each candidate that you engage with throughout the process
What We’re Looking For
- At least 2 years of full-cycle recruiting experience across a variety of roles and skill sets
- A track record of success recruiting for varying levels
- Passion for all thing’s talent acquisition
- Aptitude for sourcing across multiple platforms
- Experience with developing and executing strategies for hard-to-fill positions that include bringing new approaches beyond job boards and 3rd party recruiters
- Persuasive communication and savvy interpersonal skills with an established ability to take initiative and build solid, productive relationships and create followership amongst hiring groups and external stakeholders
- Ability to successfully manage competing priorities, and challenging goals in a fast-paced and ambiguous environment
- A commitment to continuous improvement; ability to proactively network and establish effective working relationships, continually seeks new sourcing strategies and resources, and develops creative approaches to delivering candidates to our leadership
- An ability to operate effectively with an increased workload. Actively owning multiple strategic positions and actively recruiting while simultaneously leading others or projects
- Excellent understanding of measuring performance through metrics and KPIs with the ability to tell a rich story through data
Pursuant to various state Fair Pay Acts, below is a summary of compensation elements for this role at the company. The following benefits are provided by RVO Health, subject to eligibility requirements.
Starting Salary: $60,000-80,000 *Note actual salary is based on geographic location, qualifications and experience
- Health Insurance Coverage (medical, dental, and vision)
- Life Insurance
- Short and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Paid Time Off
- Holiday Pay
- 401(k) with match
- Employee Assistance Program
- Paid Parental Bonding Benefit Program
Who We Are:
Founded in 2022, RVO Health is a new healthcare platform of digital media brands, services and technologies focused on building relationships with people throughout their health & wellness journey. We meet people where they are in their personal health journeys and connect them with both the information and the care they need. RVO Health was created by joining teams from both Red Ventures and UnitedHealth Group’s Optum Health. Together we’re focused on delivering on our vision of a stronger and healthier world.
RVO Health is comprised of Healthline Media (Healthline, Medical News Today, Psych Central, Greatist and Bezzy), Healthgrades, FindCare and PlateJoy; Optum Perks, Optum Store and the virtual coaching platforms Real Appeal, Wellness Coaching, and QuitForLife.
We offer competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits program for full-time employees, including medical, dental and vision coverage, paid time off, life insurance, disability coverage, employee assistance program, 401(k) plan and a paid parental leave program.
RVO Health is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, creed, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy or any other basis protected by law. Employment at RVO Health is based solely on a person's merit and qualifications.
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with disabilities. This includes providing reasonable accommodation where appropriate. Should you require a reasonable accommodation to apply or participate in the job application or interview process, please contact email@example.com.