About the Team
The DoorDash Recruiting Team is focused on helping to build DoorDash culture, one quality hire at a time. We partner with hiring teams to design and execute recruiting strategies that enable DoorDash to hire remarkable talent in the most efficient and unbiased ways.
Our focus areas are:
- RECRUITING STRATEGY--We partner with hiring teams to design recruiting strategies & processes to attract and hire amazing people at scale.
- BUILDING RECRUITING CAPABILITIES--We develop and build capabilities in the people of DoorDash to be an extension of the Recruiting team, increasing their skills and confidence in assessing quality talent with an eye on creating diverse and inclusive teams
- CANDIDATE EXPERIENCE--We manage the finesse of the interview scheduling and logistics to create a memorably personalized and unparalleled candidate experience.
- QUALITY OF HIRE--We are a true partner in hiring; it's our job to help managers ensure we take a structured approach to hiring to ensure we are hiring only the best for DoorDash!
The majority of the Recruiting team is based in San Francisco, CA (our headquarters) and we have a growing Recruiting team in Phoenix, AZ as well as Recruiters in Chicago, and New York.
About the Role
Our hyper-growth has us looking for a Recruiter who can help scale our Sales team. You will be a part of a growing team of Recruiters in Phoenix, San Francisco, Chicago, and New York City. You will partner with hiring managers, fellow Recruiters and your Recruiting Manager to strategize on recruiting process, hiring targets and sourcing programs needed to help achieve the hiring targets. You will communicate regular updates on hiring status to our Recruiting and business partners. And you will be a thought partner to help us design and execute recruiting processes that scale allowing us to recruit high-quality and diverse talent!
You’re excited about this opportunity because you will…
- Draw upon your recruiting background to identify and manage candidates throughout the hiring process, from initial contact through offer accept
- Be a recruiting consultant to business partners on hiring strategies, sourcing strategies and initiatives aimed at helping us to hire quality talent at scale.
- Screen resumes at the top of funnel, draft compelling communications to candidates to keep them engaged in the process and ensure that candidates are flowing through the process according to our timeline goals.
- Provide regular status reports to Recruiting and Business leaders
- Ensure that candidate tracking is up-to-date and compliant in our ATS (Greenhouse)
- Maintain professional and courteous communication with candidates to foster long-term relationships
- Be the face of DoorDash to our amazing candidates!
We’re excited about you because…
- You have 3+ years of full-cycle Recruiting experience
- You have experience recruiting in a high volume environment, preferably for sales roles
- You’re creative in your approach to recruiting--you’re not afraid to use non-traditional methods of recruiting talent.
- You’re solutions oriented and a creative problem solver--you promote experimentation and approach challenges with openness and a willingness to improve
- You love the hunt for the right person--you have enthusiasm and fire in the belly and you are driven to take ownership
- You are optimistic--you’re energized about getting to the root cause of issues and coming up with creative solutions;
- You’re resilient and self aware--you’re able to talk about things that didn't go well and see growth as the ability to learn from mistakes.
- You place great importance on candidate experience both for candidates and hiring managers demonstrating skills with follow through, response time, providing feedback, etc
- You’re excited about building Recruiting capabilities in hiring partners through on-the-job partnership and training.
Why You’ll Love Working at DoorDash
- We are leaders - Leadership is not limited to our management team. It’s something everyone at DoorDash embraces and embodies.
- We are strategic - We believe the only way to predict the future is to build it. Creating solutions to lead our company and our industry is what we do -- on every project, every day.
- We are learning - We’re not afraid to dig in and uncover the truth, even if it’s scary or inconvenient. Everyone here is continually learning on the job, no matter if we’ve been in a role for one year or one minute.
- We are customer obsessed - We are committed to our clients and connected through our vision of “Delivering Good”
- We are all DoorDash - The magic of DoorDash is our people, together making our inspiring goals attainable and driving us to greater heights.
- We offer great compensation packages and comprehensive health benefits
- You will be proud to say that you work for DoorDash and will know that the work you do brings joy to our clients every day
Founded in 2013, DoorDash is dedicated to growing local economies and empowering new ways of working, earning, and living. DoorDash has become the fastest-growing last-mile logistics company in the U.S., growing 250% year-over-year. DoorDash has distinguished itself by partnering with nearly 90 percent of the top 100 U.S. restaurant brands who offer on-demand delivery, expanding to over 3300 cities across the US and Canada.
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
We’re committed to growing and empowering a more inclusive community within our company, industry, and cities. That’s why we hire and cultivate diverse teams of the best and brightest from all backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We believe that true innovation happens when everyone has room at the table and the resources, and opportunity to excel.