Flexport is the Modern Freight Forwarder. We're building an operating system for global trade that gives people across the globe the ability to trade freely without regard for boundaries or borders. As the Recruiter you’ll use your research and sourcing abilities, full-cycle recruiting skills, and partnering capabilities to enable Flexport’s expansion into Asia. Our ideal candidate geeks out on researching and sourcing top talent, builds trust with hiring managers effortlessly, and, most of all, sees the immense opportunity in front of Flexport to transform the world's largest untapped industry through technology.
What you will do:
- Manage full-recruitment cycle, from source to close;
- Partner with hiring managers as well as the Asia / Global recruitment teams on sourcing strategies, interview process and recruitment activities / programs to accelerate quantity & quality of candidates
- Build excellent candidate user experience from establishing interests from candidates to explore the career journey with Flexport and subsequence recruitment processes
- Develop an understanding of Flexport’s products, technology, market position, and employee value proposition to successfully identify, engage and close passive talent;
- Drive and execute strategic recruiting initiatives;
- Provide support and guidance to hiring managers on talent market intelligence and assist on closing the offer
You should have:
- BA/BS degree;
- 3+ years recruiting experience, with minimum 1 year in-house at startups or top-tier technology companies;
- Your own blend of strengths in sourcing, closing, business acumen, process, events management, program management, and hiring manager partnering;
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, with a penchant for data.
We believe global trade can move the human race forward. That’s why it’s our mission to make global trade easier for everyone. We aim to do this by building the Operating System for Global trade - a strategic model combining advanced technology and data analytics, logistics infrastructure, and supply chain expertise. Flexport today connects almost 10,000 clients and suppliers across 109 countries, including established global brands like Georgia-Pacific as well as emerging innovators like Sonos. Started in 2013, we've raised over $1.3B in funding from SoftBank Vision Fund, Founders Fund, GV, First Round Capital and Y Combinator. We’re excited about the three big ways we’re moving forward after our recent $1B investment from SoftBank Vision Fund in February 2019.
Worried about not having any freight forwarding experience?
- Don’t be! We’re building the first Operating System for Global Trade. That’s why it’s incredibly important for us to bring people from diverse backgrounds and experiences together with our industry veterans to help move the freight forwarding industry forward.
- What’s freight forwarding and why does it matter? Freight forwarding is the coordination and shipment of goods from one place to another and it’s what makes global trade possible. Flexport is on a mission to make global trade easier for everyone because we believe it can help connect the world and break down economic barriers.
- We know this industry is complex. That’s why we invest in education starting day one with Flexport Academy, a one week intensive onboarding program designed specifically to set every new Flexport employee up for success.