Hinge Health is pioneering the world's most patient-centered Digital Clinic for back & joint pain. Hinge Health’s Digital Clinic is the #1 musculoskeletal (MSK) solution for employers and health plans. MSK conditions are the #1 medical spend for US employers. Hinge Health is finally making it easier to bring expert-recommended care to millions of patients by being the first company to combine wearable-sensor guided exercise therapy with 1-on-1 health coaching, physical therapy, and patient education. Only Hinge Health has clinically validated outcomes across 4 peer-reviewed studies showing reductions in: chronic pain, opioid use, anxiety, depression, absenteeism, and costly surgeries.
4 in 5 employers with a digital MSK solution partner with Hinge Health and we are poised to triple our customer base again in 2020. Hinge Health has raised $436 to date and has 500+ employees across our San Francisco, Portland, Minneapolis, Chicago, and remote offices
To support our growth, we are hiring for an entrepreneurial, highly-organized and detail-oriented Recruiting Coordinator to join us on this amazing journey. People are the most important asset in any company and at Hinge Health we pride ourselves on the amazing team we’ve built thus far.
WHAT YOU'LL ACCOMPLISH
- Manage an effective coordination process for candidates, recruiters and hiring managers that will enable scaling of our recruiting processes
- Ensure that we are providing the best candidate experience throughout the candidate journey
- Build creative sourcing strategies and talent maps to identify the best candidates
- Maintain accurate and thorough documentation within our ATS (Lever)
- Help organize recruiting events like meetups, talks etc
- Manage our employee referral program from design to execution
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
- Successful experience in recruiting coordination, project management or administrative work
- Strong intellectual curiosity and resourcefulness with a bias for action!
- You have excellent communication, organizational, attention to detail and problem-solving skills
WHAT SHAPES OUR COMPANY
- Trust: We trust our teammates to always act in the team and company’s best interest.
- Hustle: We’re creative, we’re unrelenting, we find a way.
- Effective communication: We’re prompt and concise.
- Learn-it-all (vs know-it-all): We’re always willing to learn.
- Frugal: We don’t waste money and especially not time.
WHAT YOU'LL LOVE ABOUT US
- Competitive compensation with meaningful stock options
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability and Life Insurance (We cover 100% of your premium and 75% for your dependents)
- FSA/HSA accounts
- Family & fertility benefit through Maven Clinic
- 401K match
- 3 months paid parental leave
- Professional Development budget
- Monthly wellness benefit
- Generous mental health stipend
- Noise-cancelling headphones
- Work from home policy
- Opportunity to join a fantastically talented, diverse, and passionate team at a pivotal time in the company’s lifecycle
If you're interested - we'd love to hear from you. No recruiters, please.
Hinge Health is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.