The Company You’ll Join
At Carta we create owners and make private markets liquid.
We live in a world where some people live on the equity stack and enjoy exponential wealth growth and preferential tax treatment; others live on the debt stack and may work their entire lives for a company and retire only with the cash they’ve managed to save from their paychecks. Our contribution to solving the wealth inequality problem is moving people from the debt stack (payroll) to the equity stack. By making it as easy to issue equity to employees as it is to put them on payroll, we can create more owners.
At Carta, we are helpful, transparent, fair, and kind. We are relentless executors, unconventional thinkers, and masters of our craft.
Learn more about our Series G fundraising round here.
The Team You’ll Work With
We’re looking for a Recruiting Coordinator to work closely with our talent team, hiring managers, and interviewers. You'll be the face of Carta to our candidates and ensure we deliver a world class candidate experience.
As a Recruiting Coordinator, you will be an ambassador for the Talent team to both internal and external stakeholders, promoting and creating operational best practices in a fast-paced environment.
The Problems You’ll Solve
- Help keep recruiting velocity at full throttle by managing multiple and competing priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Support the recruiting process by scheduling interviews and hosting candidates virtually and onsite
- Maintain our applicant tracking system (Greenhouse) to keep candidates moving quickly through the pipeline
- Work on projects such as sourcing, initial phone screens, and streamlining the offer process
- Ownership Mentality - you own the full candidate experience and take pride in your quality of work. You strive to make each candidate interaction a positive reflection of Carta as a whole
- Open to giving and receiving feedback to improve yourself and others
- First principles approach and the ability to make strategic, timely decisions, and understand when to own a decision and when to involve others
- Outstanding people skills - high degree of empathy and great communicator (both written and verbal)
- Strong organizational skills, high attention to detail, and an ability to complete tasks quickly and with accuracy
We are an equal opportunity employer and are committed to providing a positive interview experience for every candidate. If accommodations due to a disability or medical condition are needed, connect with us via email at [email protected]. As a company, we value fairness, helpfulness, transparency, leadership and build our teams around these values. Check out our careers page to get to know us better as you think about your next step at Carta.