CARVANA’s goal is to change the way people search, finance, and buy used vehicles. We are replacing plaid suits, gold chains and a miserable 4 hour in-store process with technology that allows for customers to buy a car in as little as 11 minutes(not typical but it has happened)! Carvana is a fast growing technology startup that was recently recognized by Forbes as one of the most promising companies for 2015. Founded in 2012 in Phoenix, Carvana has quickly expanded and are doing so again in several new markets.
Working at Carvana you will notice that…
In our down time we have ping pong tournaments and Wild Pants Wednesdays; the pace is pretty quick around here so you'll need to be prepared to keep up.
You'll need to be a great communicator, a brand ambassador, and know how to get it done.
We expect bright people, willing to roll up their sleeves, take on new assignments, and juggle many things at once.
In return for your sweat, you'll have an opportunity to work at one of the fastest growing, innovative technology companies to occupy the automotive space.
As well as developing a life-changing product we are developing a world-class team. Every day.
Specifically as a Recruiting Coordinator you can expect that…
- No day will be exactly like the other. You will be the administrative backbone for the Recruiting team.
- You will source resumes, schedule interviews, book travel for potential candidates, manage the candidate background and drug test process, and ensure candidates are ready for their first day of work.
- You will act as a resource for new hires as they become familiar with our big happy family here at Carvana!
- You will develop & maintain professional relationships with candidates to identify their goals and ambitions.
- You will also develop and maintain business relationships with your (really awesome) coworkers within Carvana.
- You will provide input on forming Carvana recruiting best practices (we LOVE some good collaboration!)
- You will help us build a stronger company. Every day.
Enough about us….
- You have obtained a Bachelor’s degree.
- You have at least 1-2 years' work experience in a coordinating or administrative based role.
- Exceptional interpersonal, and written and verbal communication skills.
- You have a sense of humor. Kinda serious about this one.
- You have to understand the value of teamwork and how teams work…that was deep. If you disagree, read it again. Out loud if necessary.
- You have the ability to multitask and prioritize like a ninja.
- You will not leave your personality at home. We thrive from each unique perspective. Our strength is in our diversity of opinions.
Hiring is contingent on passing a complete background check and drug screen
Carvana is an equal opportunity employer