Recruiting Coordinator (m/f)
As Recruiting Coordinator you are ultimately responsible for the overall candidate and internal client experience. Your daily communication with department heads, hiring teams, recruiters and candidates is critical to ensuring a seamless, effective and enjoyable recruiting experience.
You bring to the table:
- Schedule interviews (phone, Skype, in-office)
- Coordinate in-office “interview days” and other in-office events
- Post job descriptions to designated job boards (Jobvite, LinkedIn, Craigslist, etc.)
- Work with Special Projects Coordinator to arrange travel for interviewees and recruiting events
- Answering recruiting phone line and answering general recruiting questions
- Research recruiting events and career fairs
- Participate in recruiting strategy – marketing collateral, special projects
- Provide support to recruiting team in other capacities as needed
- 1+ year work experience (experience with coordination, scheduling and recruiting is a plus)
- Able to exercise good judgment and solve problems with confidence
- First class written and verbal communications skills in both English and German
- A curious nature and desire to help make things better
- Energy – always wanting to take on projects and be part of building a great recruitment function
- People-oriented, up-beat, and friendly
- Excellent organization skills and attention to detail
- Fluency in German is a plus!
And finally, our proposition to you!
A competitive salary and bonus that come along with a unique work life balance
Great mentors and career development opportunities through our [email protected] program
Ambitious team with more than 30 nationalities
We contribute to your gym membership and offer free Yoga classes, as well as Wellness Weeks with massages, workshops and other exciting events
Daily fresh fruits, snacks & drinks
We’re in the heart of the Berlin startup scene with lots of space to encourage collaboration and teamwork
Let’s not forget the chance to join the next global giant in e-commerce
Wayfair (NYSE: W) offers an extensive selection of home furnishings and décor across all styles and price points with a superior customer service and inspiring interior topics. With an unparalleled selection of more than seven million home items from 7,000 suppliers, Wayfair helps people find the perfect product at the right price. Always committed to using technology to create a superior shopping experience, Wayfair developed Wayfair Next which concentrates on 3D visualization technology.
Wayfair generated $2.25 billion in net revenues for full year 2015 and $786.9 million in net revenues for second quarter 2016. Wayfair employed 5,398 people as of June 30, 2016 and is headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts with international offices in Berlin, Galway and London.