Teleport is an open core remote-first company headquartered in the San Francisco Bay Area, California. Our mission is to empower engineers to securely access any computing resource anywhere in the world.
Modern computing environments are growing bigger and more complex. This complexity increases the attack surface area and slows developers down. Our Access Plane technology empowers engineers and security professionals to easily access servers, Kubernetes, databases and web applications across all environments.
Backed by Y-Combinator, S28 Capital, and Kleiner Perkins, we have raised over $60MM and are growing quickly. Our customers include leading technology companies such as Nasdaq, Snowflake Square, Gitlab, IBM, and others.
Our commitment to the world is to combine an amazing developer experience with best-in-class security in everything we make. We value solving hard problems for our customers and making our lives interesting while doing it.
You will be joining a small and agile Talent Acquisition Team and manage all interview scheduling and related logistics. In this role, you will serve as an ambassador for Teleport and ensure that every candidate has the best possible experience.
What you'll be doing:
- Coordinate phone and virtual interviews across offices across North America and internationally
- Maintain our Applicant Tracking System (Lever)
- Partner with team to learn about, prioritize, and fulfill hiring need
- Help implement and update recruiting processes by identifying opportunities for efficiencies
- Establish relationships with candidates, hiring teams, and the greater TA organization to initiate projects of impact to refine our processes and improve our delivery
What you'll bring:
- Ability to navigate internal relationships to achieve positive outcomes
- Working knowledge of applying data to make decisions
- Success with managing or supporting projects end-to-end
We offer competitive compensation and benefits, platinum-level healthcare insurance, 401k matching, and a great place to work.
Teleport is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of age, color, disability, gender, national origin, race, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any classifications protected by federal, state, or local law.