Help us grow Stripe by creating stellar event experiences around the world.
We're looking for an experienced, creative, powerhouse event producer to join Stripe’s Recruiting Operations team. You'll work with us to create experiences that grow awareness of Stripe in key hiring regions, enhance our brand with core recruiting audiences, and help expand our pipelines.
Working closely with teams across Stripe—including Recruiting, Marketing, Communications, Inclusion & Diversity, Engineering, Sales, and Design—you'll be a key part of scaling our global recruiting events program. You'll own the strategy and execution for Stripe's recruiting events, ensuring that we deliver unique and thoughtful experiences every time.
If you're someone that is driven by the smallest of details, creating great attendee experiences, lives according to calendars and spreadsheets, and enjoys brainstorming experiential concepts as much as picking out rental chairs, we want to hear from you!
- Drive the overall event strategy for Stripe's global recruiting efforts, helping to build awareness of Stripe as a great place to do great work
- Expand the scope of our current program to better support global hiring. This includes traveling to our global hubs and event locations approximately once per quarter.
- Develop new concepts and event formats across the board, ensuring consistency and creativity throughout all event touchpoints and locations
- Own event lead tracking and data management in Stripe’s applicant tracking system
- Produce events from concept through completion: identify opportunities, assemble project teams, set goals, manage vendors, track progress, build and manage event pages and invite campaigns, execution onsite, report back to the business, and navigate the murky waters of event metrics.
Our ideal candidate will have:
- At least 2 years of experience planning a broad range of events for both technical and non-technical audiences
- Demonstrable experience developing event strategy and tracking ROI in the recruiting space
- A wealth of event production knowledge and comfortability executing the soup-to-nuts details for a variety of event formats
- A passion for transforming brand principles into real-life event experiences
- A relentless commitment to focusing on the details and staying hyper-organized
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills
- The ability to thrive in a high-growth workplace and be flexible when priorities shift
It’s not expected that any single candidate would have expertise across all of these areas—we’re looking for candidates that are particularly strong in some areas, and have some interest and capabilities in the others.
Nice to haves:
- Experience with sponsorship strategy around conferences and meetups
- Proficiency with Splash and Greenhouse
- Familiarity with San Francisco's venues, restaurants, and spaces
- An understanding of the developer community and/or a strong working knowledge of the recruiting landscape in the tech industry
“Nice to have” really means “nice to have”. It’s completely possible that you don’t have any of these and are still a great fit for the team.