The People & Organization Development department was established in 2012 to help this high-growth, multinational company so it can effectively and efficiently attract, assess, reward, excite, and retain its travel professionals. The People team now has 30+ members who perform a range of core tasks, including
- identifying, acquiring, and assessing our talent
- enabling and assisting with global mobility as new employees relocate to join us in Bangkok, or as current employees relocate to new offices
- conducting tailored learning and leadership development programs to invest in and upskill our talent
- ensuring we pay our people fairly and that we offer cost-effective benefits that allow us to attract and retain top talent
- addressing performance and non-performance related workplace issues that arise from time to time so that Agoda remains a productive, collaborative work environment
Agoda has experienced dramatic growth and as the company grows and attracts more talent, Agoda seeks to hire a self-motivated, dynamic professional to help create and implement our compensation, benefits, and performance management programs. The ideal candidate will bring his or her prior knowledge, quantitative acumen, and relevant implementation experience to the role.
- Assist lead recruiter with stakeholder management, internally and externally, such as, hiring managers, candidates, vendors
- Together with lead recruiter, handle recruitment tools and infrastructures. This includes data entry and the maintenance of data integrity as well as tracking & reporting
- Responsible for coordination and other administrative tasks as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree, with 1 to 2 years of professional experiences
- Proven administration track records
- Excellent English aptitudes, both written and spoken
- Computer literate, using Microsoft Packages (Word, Excel and PowerPoint) and database systems, including data entry
- Interested in Internet, e-Commerce, and Digital Marketing
- Experience of undertaking confidential work in a sensitive manner
- Effective organizational skills
- Effective communication skills, both written and oral with attention to detail
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the confidence to deal with people at all levels
- Systematic and highly organized
- Willingness to learn and develop
- Resourceful and self-motivated
- Ability to work under pressure, with a confident and reliable approach
- Flexible with regards to working hours
- Ability to deal with confidential matters with tact and diplomacy
- Ability to work on own and as part of a team
Interested candidates can complete this online form. We will contact you if you are selected to continue in the recruitment process.
RECRUITMENT AGENCIES PLEASE NOTE, we have a strict PSL in place and we will only accept applications from agencies/business partners that have been invited to work on this role through the Greenhouse portal.
Candidate CV’s not submitted through our Greenhouse portal or submitted directly through to managers or HR will be considered unsolicited and will be treated as gifts and no fee will be payable.
We thank you for your cooperation in this matter.