The role of Research & Resourcing Consultant acts as a talent acquisition specialist contributing to agoda’s success by implementing staffing strategies to identify high-quality, diverse global and local candidates for the Customer Experience Group (CEG) positions mostly based within Thailand. You will concentrate on passive candidate generation for positions across CEG.
Ensure a consistent pan-Asian/European approach to recruitment and selection and proactively partner with business units to ensure the talent acquisition strategy delivers the right candidate at the right time to meet current and future business needs.
Ensuring the recruitment process meets legal and quality requirements, that use of recruitment tools and processes is optimized, and that the business has relevant data on recruitment activity and costs.
Whilst this is initially a temporary / fixed term contract role - there is a high likelihood the role will be become permanent for the right candidate.
Your responsibilities are including but not limited to the following:
- Working with our managers to understand each briefing and assignment
- Managing agreed marketing activities
- Mapping out target candidates - researching their job titles, contact details and more
- Screening prospect candidates and providing a pipeline of candidates to match requirements
- Communicating effectively with candidates at all times.
- 2+ years contact center resourcing experiences gained either as a recruiter or researcher - happy to look at persons who have worked in-house or for a recruitment agency.
- Comfortable with Boolean search methods
- Strong computer skills: Social Media, Linked In, Twitter, Job Boards, applicant tracking systems, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
- Excellent English both spoken and written.
- Experience of direct sourcing for talent, including screening / interviewing.
- Self-directed and highly motivated with a strong sense of urgency.
- Strong orientation to quality, continuous improvement and customer service
- Ability to make quality decisions in the face of ambiguity
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (both verbal and written)
- Ability to assess talent for the job now and for the future needs of the business.
- Ability to source passive candidates via a multitude of sourcing channels and collaborate on recruitment process improvement projects and initiatives.
- Ability to influence, consult and negotiate at all levels both internal clients and external suppliers
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Strong organizational skills; strong time management; attention to detail and the ability to prioritize and manage competing demands.
- Process focused, methodical, well-organized with excellent attention to detail
- Confident communicator with ability to cope within a fast-paced and changing environment.
- Results orientated - demonstrate initiative, a strong commitment to achieving meaningful results, and act on opportunities to create value
- Willing and able to adjust to multiple demands, shifting priorities, and demonstrate flexibility
- Proven direct candidate sourcing and relationship building skills
- High energy, enthusiasm, passion for recruitment
We welcome both local and international applications for this role. Full visa sponsorship and relocation assistance available for eligible candidates.
RECRUITMENT AGENCIES PLEASE NOTE, we have a strict PSL in place and we will only accept applications from agencies/business partners that have been invited to work on this role through the Greenhouse portal.
Candidate CV's not submitted through our Greenhouse portal or submitted directly through to managers or HR will be considered unsolicited and will be treated as gifts and no fee will be payable.
We thank you for your cooperation in this matter.