Agoda.com is one of the largest online hotel and accommodation platforms in the world. Offering over 700,000 properties in 197 different destinations in 38 languages, our globe-spanning network of travel experts are at the cutting edge of an industry that is rapidly transforming the way the world travels. We employ more than 2,500 travel professionals of 67 nationalities in 35+ locations around the world. We have our operating headquarters in Bangkok, where our top team resides, and where we have more than 1000 professionals.
This position is for vibrant multilingual Customer Experience Group (CEG) within Agoda. The role of Recruiter acts as a talent acquisition specialist contributing to Agoda’s success by developing and implementing staffing strategies to identify high-quality, diverse multilingual candidates for positions throughout the Company globally. You will concentrate on active and passive candidate generation for positions across multiple locations across Asia and globally and promoting Agoda as employer of choice.
Responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
- Understand the talent needs and the knowledge, skills and abilities required by hiring managers and agree sourcing and selection approach
- Understand open recruitment requirements and create appropriate job descriptions and attractive adverts
- Demonstrate creativity in using the right channels and messages to find targeted sources of high quality candidates,
- Create an effective candidate network leveraging social media and technology to locate, engage, and attract prospective candidates
- Develop a pool of qualified active and passive candidates and maintain contact with possible future candidates
- Fosters relationships with high potential candidates for future opportunities. Ensures that candidates have a highly positive experience during the Agoda recruitment and selection process.
- Drive proactive sourcing plans to attract external talents using direct channels in line with business needs; position specific sourcing strategies, initiatives and programmes including networking/relationship building, internet job boards, social network search, database mining, professional outreach and advanced direct searching techniques.
- Review CVs, conduct pre-screening interviews as required
- Responsible for organizing interviews at all stages of the process including diary coordination for interviewers, including assessment center organization/coordination/facilitation.
- Submitting appropriate candidates to the hiring managers outlining relevant experience. Handling any queries the hiring manager may have in relation to the candidate.
- Ensure interview feedback is gathered from hiring managers and recorded in a timely manner, as well as communicated to candidates
- Assess applicant/candidate quality, skills, and fit to identify the best candidate for a position
- Partnering with the HR Service Delivery team to ensure quality of all related recruitment correspondence including all offers of employment
- External networking to understand bench marking and best practice
- Develop strong relationships with key stakeholders across Agoda including with hiring managers; HR and the business.
- Provide hiring managers with regular updates on their open positions
- Engages in timely and appropriate communications with all candidates, hiring managers, vendors, generalists and other stakeholders
- Managing customer and candidate expectations appropriately throughout the recruitment process.
- Keeping knowledge current – (market conditions, regulation, etc…) and maintain ongoing and effective communication and alignment of these with HR and the business.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Strong computer skills: Social Media, Linked In, Twitter, Job Boards, applicant tracking systems. Significant experience in social media, technology, internet sourcing and online recruitment tools
- Excellent English both spoken and written, any additional languages would be a bonus.
- Experience of direct sourcing for talent, including interviewing, negotiating and closing offers as well as the ability to support the team in development of these skills
- Recruitment experience within a high volume environment
- Self-directed and highly motivated with a strong sense of urgency.
- Strong orientation to quality, continuous improvement and customer service
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (both verbal and written) and consultative skills including the ability to present to internal and external groups,
- Ability to assess talent for the job now and for the future needs of the business.
- Ability to source both active and passive candidates via a multitude of sourcing channels and collaborate on recruitment process improvement projects and initiatives.
- Ability to balance multiple priorities and meet deadlines
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Strong organizational skills; strong time management; attention to detail and the ability to prioritize and manage competing demands.
- Process focused, methodical, well-organized with excellent attention to detail
- Confident communicator with ability to cope within a fast-paced and changing environment.
- Results orientated - demonstrate initiative, a strong commitment to achieving meaningful results, and act on opportunities to create value
- Willing and able to adjust to multiple demands, shifting priorities, and demonstrate flexibility
- Proven direct candidate sourcing and relationship building skills
- Ability to handle ambiguity, stressful and/or confidential situations with ease and professionalism.
- High energy, enthusiasm, passion for recruitment
- Vendor management and cost saving initiatives experience
- Experience of employment branding strategies
- Experience in a high volume, fast-paced environment; experience recruiting within a large matrix environment
Interested candidates can complete this online form
We will contact you if you are selected to continue in the recruitment process
RECRUITMENT AGENCIES PLEASE NOTE, we have a strict PSL in place and we will only accept applications from agencies/business partners that have been invited to work on this role through the Greenhouse portal.
Candidate CV's not submitted through our Greenhouse portal or submitted directly through to managers or HR will be considered unsolicited and will be treated as gifts and no fee will be payable.
We thank you for your cooperation in this matter.