Scopely Barcelona is looking for a young, motivated, “Talent researcher / Recruitment” Intern to join our People team and help us bring in top-level talent across our organization. If you're comfortable in a quickly changing environment and want to learn how to identify, evaluate and bring in exceptional talent, then we want to meet you.
What you will do:
· Support the Senior Recruiter to research and identify great candidates for current and future roles.
· Brainstorm and establish new strategies to reach our “target candidates”.
· Participate to People team projects, such as the identification of European industry events / fairs.
· Help coordinate candidates’ interviews, providing a high-touch candidate experience.
What you will learn:
Throughout your internship with us at Scopely, you will learn the basics of top-level talent research technics, sharpen your eye on how to identify the best talents and develop your knowledge and skills on how to engage with those highly talented and solicited candidates.
Although your primary focus will be on Recruiting, you will also get the opportunity to witness, learn and participate to some other aspects of people operations, through taking part to some strategic projects.
What you need:
· Being currently in your last year of a Bachelor’s Degree or enrolled in a Master Degree
· Ability and motivation to learn quickly
· Experience working in a team environment
· Excellent communication skills
· Fluent English
· Ability to handle more than one project parallelly
· Former experience in a researcher/recruiter position would be a plus
What we offer:
An opportunity to learn and grow!
An open environment where you can express your ideas and take initiatives.
A very nice set up, where we really care about our people.