Type of Employee: Full-Time
Druva enables cyber, data and operational resilience for every organization with the Data Resiliency Cloud, the industry’s first and only at scale SaaS solution. Customers can radically simplify data protection, streamline data governance, and gain data visibility and insights as they accelerate cloud adoption. Druva pioneered a SaaS-based approach to eliminate complex infrastructure and related management costs, and deliver data resilience via a single platform spanning multiple geographies and clouds.
Druva is trusted by thousands of enterprises, including 60 of Fortune 500, to make data more resilient and accelerate their journey to the cloud. Visit druva.com and follow us on LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook.
The Role & The Team:
The Manager of Dell Strategic Alliances, Dell reports to the Senior Director Dell Alliance and leads regional OEM engagement with one of Druva’s most strategic alliance partners. The ideal candidate will have a successful track record of work as an ISV Business Development Leader and experience with OEMs and / or major Infrastructure vendors. The ideal candidate should be an expert in the operational execution of a Strategic Sell Thru / Sell With partnership including building strategic relationships, order management, competitive positioning, building awareness of Druva within the partner, and other GTM activities needed to ensure joint success of the partnership. In addition, the candidate must be hands on in development and execution of the key processes that create new bookings opportunities.
What You Will Do:
- Manage the regional execution of Druva’s engagement with its largest and most strategic Reseller/OEM alliance partner;
- Support the achievement / over-achievement of mutual bookings objectives associated with the partnership based on Quarterly Performance to an annual target;
- Build and develop meaningful selling and business development relationships within the region resulting in a strong and active partnership;
- Accurate forecasting and pipeline management of all business that flows through the partner within the region within each segment of the partner’s salesforce; and
- Program manage and ensure that all regional aspects of the Reseller/OEM partnership are planned, implemented, and well-executed.
In this Role, the Successful Manager:
- Provides effective sales positioning training, programs and incentives training, and continuous development of a partner’s GTM team;
- Develops and execute on a business plan in coordination with the Senior Director Dell Alliance;
- Completes clear and timely reporting on the status of the partnership within the region and any necessary cross-functional action necessary to improve partnership performance; and
- Creates awareness and interest for Druva’s product offerings across the partner’s sales teams, while maintaining a keen understanding of the partner’s business and how Druva’s alignment to that business – where BOTH parties will achieve commercial benefit.
Druva has a performance-driven culture driven by the ‘What’ and the ‘How’, all with the purpose of driving action toward impactful results for our customers, partners, investors, and ourselves – the ‘Win’. The core metrics this role will be incentivized and measured by are:
- How: Cross functional collaboration to effectively and efficiently execute the partner strategy
- Win: Attainment of QTRLY Bookings Objectives
- What: QTRLY MBOs associated with your active onboarding and contribution to the How during your first 90 days with Druva.
What We Are Looking For:
- 10+ years of relevant professional experience in one of the following disciplines: business development/alliances, partners sales at a leading high-tech company;
- Demonstrable strong knowledge of data protection / data management applications, market, and processes;
- Demonstrable strong knowledge of SaaS (Cloud Software) products and business models; and
- Track record of exceptional performance at past roles. Success selling complex solutions through partnerships.
The Ideal Candidate For This Role Also Has:
- Excellent organizational cadences in order to manage time to outcomes and needs for reporting;
- 3+ years of experience working with, or within, the Dell DPS Sales Organization;
- Experience with AWS programs and AWS Marketplace;
- Experience representing partnerships to partner trade and vendor conferences; and
- Contacts and relationships with Druva’s named technology partners!
The Soft Skills Here are Critical To your Success in this Role:
- Aptitude to think strategically and translate strategy into actionable and measurable tactics and objectives;
- Ability to influence and build consensus with people across all levels and functions with a sense of urgency;
- Crisp and effective communication skills, including significant experience presenting to senior executives; and
- Can work effectively as both an individual contributor and leader
This position does require regional overnight travel, and some national travel, when possible. Travel less than 50%.