ARE YOU INTERESTED IN JOINING A HYPER-GROWTH LOGISTICS TECH COMPANY?
→ Do you have experience partnering with carriers in order to drive supply chain efficiencies?
→Do you have a passion for pushing the boundaries of innovation by utilizing technology to transform the way carriers operate?
→ Do you want to join a rocketship that has had +200% growth of year-over-year revenue?
If so, nice to meet you! We are Loadsmart and we have recently created a new Regional Capacity Manager role to help grow our Capacity Development team. We are a Series C-funded logistic technology company that has increased our revenue by 200% year over year, led by a leadership team of logistics veterans and experienced engineers, product leaders, and data scientists continuing to disrupt this $800 billion industry.
We are seeking a sharp, energetic Regional Capacity Manager to join our rapidly growing team. In this role, you will work to uncover carrier networks and create impactful solutions through utilizing Loadsmart’s proprietary technology. You will have accountability to increase connectivity and visibility to carrier capacity through integrations, technology vendors, and new Loadsmart products. In this role, you’ll work hand-in-hand with the Operations team to drive efficiencies in Loadsmart’s freight network, creating mutually beneficial solutions for our carriers and customers. By thinking outside the box, you’ll work to create processes and strategies that promote synergy across departments within Loadsmart. You have a passion for pushing the boundaries of innovation using technology to transform the way carriers operate their business.
REPORTING TO: Jim Nicholson
LOCATION: Chicago, IL
What you get to do:
- Establish and maintain relationships with carriers to understand their network needs to fill the contract opportunity pipeline
- Negotiate market-driven rates for short and long-term contracts. Ongoing evaluation to ensure on-time performance metrics are met
- Build strong, lasting partnerships with new and existing carrier partners and promote adoption of Loadsmart technology initiatives
- Closely collaborate with the Carrier Sales team to leverage our carrier network to create solutions for customer opportunities
- Advocate for carrier partners and drivers to utilize our online platform to communicate, book and track contracted loads autonomously
- Help conduct focus groups and interviews with carriers in order to provide the Product team with feedback on new technology initiatives
- Conduct Business in Review sessions with our top carriers partners in order to foster business growth, opportunity management, and service excellence.
- Work closely with the business development team to drive automation for brokerage business
- Minimum of 2 years of carrier side logistics experience
- Results-driven work ethic, exemplified by prioritization and continued attention to see a project through to successful completion
- Strong ability to uncover carrier networks and create synergies with carrier partners
- Ability to prioritize and thrive under deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Strong business judgement and analytical skills with high attention to detail
- Excellent problem solving and decision-making abilities
- Knowledge of carrier technology products and services
- Strong collaborative experience working closely across multiple departments
- Excellent written and verbal communication abilities and high attention to detail
- Strong organizational and time management abilities
Your colleagues would describe you as:
- Solutions focused
- A Self-starter/Resourceful
- A great communicator
- Naturally curious
WORKING AT LOADSMART
• Competitive base salaries - we believe in rewarding top talent
• Extremely competitive Equity package - become a shareholder in our company!
• 401k Match up to $5,000
• Comprehensive Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance plans
• Short and Long Term Disability Insurance covered 100% by the company
• Teledoc (remote doctors) and Talkspace (mental health counseling) membership fees covered 100% by the company
• Commuter benefits and membership with CITI/Divvy bike
• 10 Paid holidays, plus 15 days of accrued PTO for a total of 25 paid days off per year
• An opportunity to work with an inclusive, global community of Loadies across 15 countries united by our core value of Teamwork
• Regular recognition, feedback, and transparency across all levels; we offer monthly Business Updates, monthly "Ask Me Anything" Sessions with the CEO, and Quarterly Equity updates
• Opportunities for you to join our community service initiatives and donation drives
• Lots of employee engagement activities both offsite and onsite; if you’re in Chicago expect to have an amazing time as we move into our beautiful new 35,000 sq foot office where we host happy hours, free lunches, free breakfast, lots of games (ping pong, pool, arcade, etc) plus get out of the office regularly for company social events (i.e. bowling, baseball games, golf outings)
Are you up to the challenge? Apply today!
At Loadsmart, we believe our biggest asset is our people. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer, hiring and developing individuals from diverse backgrounds and experiences to add to our collaborative culture. Loadsmart treats all candidates and employees with respect and does not discriminate in our recruiting, hiring, and promoting processes, including on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, national origin, veteran status, or disability.