At Instructure, we believe in the power of people to grow and succeed throughout their lives. Our goal is to amplify that power by creating intuitive products that simplify learning and personal development, facilitate meaningful relationships, and inspire people to go further in their educations and careers. We do this by giving smart, creative, passionate people opportunities to create awesome. And that's where you come in:
Instructure is looking for an experienced Regional Director to join our growing K-12 sales team. This position will be covering our Midwest region, which can be located anywhere in the Midwest or in our Salt Lake City office.
What you will be doing:
- Sell Canvas and other SaaS solutions and services in your assigned territory
- Share new insight that helps prospects properly evaluate different solutions
- Prepare and tailor messaging for prospective clients
- Help guide prospective client through the purchasing process to meet agreed upon timelines
- Accurately forecast your quarterly and annual performance
- Develop sales strategies to increase client pipeline
- Properly navigate through districts to build numerous relationships with key buyers
- Consistently meet/exceed sales quotas within specified time frame
- Partner with Regional Directors and clients in the field to gain referrals and build market share
- Log accurate account information into Salesforce CRM in a timely manner
Here is what you will need to know/have:
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Sales/Marketing, or related field
- Minimum of 5 + years of proven sales experience
- Understanding educational pedagogy and the process involving selling an LMS is a plus
- Experience selling enterprise level software, SaaS sales and services
- Experience selling at all levels, including “C” level and above.
- Excellent strategic/consultative sales skills.
- Challenger Sales Methodology training
- Ability to do detailed needs analysis and proposal development.
- ~60-70% travel
Get in on all the awesome at Instructure.
- Competitive salary and 401k
- Medical, dental, disability, and life insurance
- HSA program, vision, voluntary life, and AD&D
- Paid time off, 10 paid holidays, and flexible work schedules
- Fitness club memberships
- iMac or Macbooks
We’ve always believed in hiring the most awesome people and treating them right. We know that the more diverse we are, the more diverse our ideas will be and when we openly welcome those ideas, our environment is better and our business is stronger.
At Instructure we participate in E-Verify and yes, in case you didn't catch it from the above, we are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All Instructure employees are required to successfully pass a background check upon being hired.