The work we do has an impact on millions of lives, and you can be a part of it.
We help protect our customers against life’s uncertainties. Regardless of where you work within the company, you’ll be helping provide protection and peace of mind when our customers need it most.
Protective Life is currently seeking an experienced annuity wholesaler to join our Distribution Group as a Regional Vice President to cover the independent channel with the territory consisting of state of Washington, Oregon, Idaho, Alaska and Montana.
We offer a competitive compensation package that includes a base salary, strong corporate benefit package and uncapped commission plan.
Your responsibilities include:
1. Develop and maintain a high level of annuity production through the execution of a detailed business plan including training, motivating, and developing successful working relationships with specified Financial Institutions.
2. Support and advocate for corporate objectives; act as a steward of company resources; and a leader within the Annuity Distribution group.
3. Execute senior wholesaling functions in assigned geographic territories – Cultivate a successful business to attain activity and sales goals with top producers in all distribution channels.
4. Coordinate and execute a regional business plan with Internal Wholesalers – Act as key driver to a three person sales team supporting an assigned geographic territory. Adhere to required activity requirements aligning within territory management strategy.
5. Execute on specific activity expectations to maximize opportunities to grow advisor relationships and sales.
6. Mentor Account Development Manager – Collaborate and assist in prospecting with account development team to enhance advisor experience with Protective while building the wholesaler’s acumen and experience.
5+ years of experience required in annuity wholesale distribution.
Previous external sales management is preferred.
Proven track record of developing sales results in assigned territory. Experience in all channels of annuity distribution is optimal.
State Life and Health License and FINRA Series 6 and 63.
We aim to protect our employees' wellbeing through a broad benefits offering. For example, we protect physical wellbeing through health, dental and vision insurance. We protect mental wellbeing through mental health benefits and an employee assistance program. We protect time away from work with a variety of paid time away benefits (e.g., paid time off, paid parental leave, short-term disability, and a cultural observance day). We protect financial wellbeing through contributions to healthcare accounts, a pension plan, and a 401(k) plan with Company matching. All employees are encouraged to protect their overall wellbeing by engaging in ProHealth Rewards, Protective’s platform to improve wellbeing while earning cash rewards.
Eligibility for certain benefits may vary by position in accordance with the terms of the Company’s benefit plans.
Diversity and Inclusion:
At Protective, we are committed to providing an inclusive culture where all employees are able to fully contribute and thrive. Our goal is to grow and develop our people, attract diverse talent and support strong, diverse communities.
We support diversity, equity, and inclusion by working to develop a culture of inclusion and belonging led by leaders who develop potential and embrace unique skills and abilities. Our aim is to create an equitable and accountable environment for all leaders and employees that will drive performance and impact business strategy. In this way, we can increase overall diversity for leadership roles and pipelines of talent by maturing our hiring practices, robust development opportunities and focus on retention of key talent.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer committed to being inclusive and attracting, retaining, and growing the talents of a diverse and inclusive workforce.