Ready to lead, disrupt and reinvent the sleep industry?
We are Emma – The Sleep Company. Created in 2013, we are now the world's largest D2C sleep brand, available in over 30 countries and recommended by many consumer associations in EMEA, APAC, and the Americas. We're pushing the boundaries of technology to transform the world of sleep and we want your help to pull it off.
We're a highly ambitious, hard-working team that pushes you to produce your best work yet. We focus on how we approach problems, we chase growth, and set ambitious goals. Want your ideas to have an impact and your career to grow? Then Emma is the right place for you.
What You'll Do
- You will contribute to Emma’s revenue and margin growth by expanding Emma’s physical footprint in China through developing new franchise business partners and support them to open new stores.
- You will focus on developing franchise business partners and ensure their success by organizing effective promotions and providing store building support and training.
- You will be responsible for the quality, volume of sales as well as service satisfaction of our retail partners: ensuring they are in line with our company culture and business growth.
- Collaborate with the operations team to ensure accurate forecasting, on-time logistics, and accurate inventory control.
- Be hands-on and on the ground in regularly visiting retail stores and implementing any needed improvements.
- Support in after sales service issues, building customer trust and satisfaction.
Who We're Looking For
- You have a bachelor's or master's degree holder in Business, or other relevant disciplines.
- You have at least 3 years of experience in franchise, business development operations, or account management in retail or lifestyle products (within the furniture or sleep products industry a plus).
- You are fluent in both verbal and written Mandarin Chinese and English.
- You challenge the status quo by taking initiative, raising questions, and being alert of relevant concerns.
- You treat information and documents of the company and the company’s clients in a confidential and secure manner.
- You uphold professionalism by prioritizing company-oriented and client-oriented objectives
- You are proactive and passionate in growing the business.
Become an Emmie
Emma is transforming the world of sleep - and we want the highest-performing people to help us pull it off. We want you. But only if you're willing to go all in. Only if you're willing to question, disrupt, innovate, and create from the ground up.
We proudly celebrate diversity. We are an equal-opportunity employer committed to promoting inclusion in our workplace. We consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, ethnic origin, religion or belief, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or age.
Our aim is to get back to you in a couple of days, however, we are currently receiving a large number of applications and this might lead to a delay in the process. We will get back to you as soon as possible!