Founded and led by billion-dollar investment and operations company Founder and Executive Chairman, Peter Rex, ResProp (part of the Rex family of companies) is looking for a Regional Manager. ResProp’s aim is to provide the premier property management service to investors and owners of residential real estate.
As a Regional Manager in Austin, TX, you will be coming in at an exciting, early phase of growing our business into a tech-forward property management service that will recreate real estate, and change the industry as we know it today.
Before you apply, review these links to get a sense of our founder and company culture:
ResProp- About Us
Peter Rex Highlight Reel
What you'll be doing:
- Providing best in class operational performance, and zealous service to owners.
- Owning the takeover process and assuming operational control of the asset after close.
- Promoting operational efficiencies by monitoring and providing training on property management software platforms (Resman, Coupa, etc).
- Developing operating budgets annually, forecasting rental income, revenues, operating expenses, and capital projects.
- Providing operational support and training to Property Managers with regular reviews / reports on operating / capital financials, occupancy forecasts, and other relevant business activities.
- Communicating regularly with support function leads and leadership in developing new and innovative best practices.
- Working with Regional Maintenance Directors to establish vendor relationships and pricing, executing preventative maintenance plans, and training maintenance teammates on cost mitigation and work order response.
What you must have:
- At least 5-7 years of 3rd party property management experience as a manager
- At least 2+ years experience as 3rd party multi-site manager or area manager
- Long-term focused individual who desires to work in a fast-paced, growing organization.
- Bachelor’s degree from 4-year accredited university required.
What we provide:
- Coaching and stretch assignments that will test your limits
- Competitive compensation
- Discounted rent at any properties managed by ResProp Management
- Medical, dental, and vision benefits
- 401(k) retirement plan