At TaskRabbit, we want to make your neighborhood a little more familiar. Whether it’s a handyman (or woman!), a house cleaner, moving help or gardener, we’re imagining a world where everyone will have a go-to team to make everyday life easier.
As a pioneer of the sharing economy, TaskRabbit was founded on the premise of neighbors helping neighbors. Since then, our network has grown to eight countries and thousands of cities, yet our core mission of creating a better everyday life for everyday people has remained the same.
Together with IKEA, we’re creating more opportunities for people to earn a consistent, meaningful income on their own terms by building lasting relationships with clients in communities around the world.
We are a group of mission-minded people. Our culture is collaborative, pragmatic, and fast-paced. We’re looking for talented, entrepreneurially-minded and data-driven people who also have a passion for helping people do what they love - and have a ton of fun while they’re at it
About the Job
The Tasker Success team helps Taskers achieve their personal tasking goals using TaskRabbit. This includes onboarding Taskers seamlessly, nurturing them, ensuring that they are fully utilized and retained, and building satisfaction with the platform. We’re proactive- helping Taskers before they realize they need support. These approaches, employed at the local level, will result in higher quality, more retentive, and more affordable Taskers. The work you do will support our overall managed marketplace strategy, helping to ensure that every job gets done so well that Taskers and Clients come back again and again.
As a Regional Manager on the Tasker Success team, you will be a close partner to the Head of Success, the Tasker Success Program Team, and our Market teams as you manage Tasker Success Associates across several geographical regions. You are a unique blend of a data person and a people manager who enjoys coaching your direct reports so they are both effective and fulfilled. You will coach them, and provide direction to ensure that programs and plays are executed well against Market goals, while increasing efficiency. In addition, you will closely collaborate with Market Managers, making sure that the programs and plays run by Success Associates are appropriately targeting pain points.
This position will supervise the Tasker Success Associates in the Northeast, South, and Midwest market regions.
You are motivated by managing people and driving results, executing day in and day out. You are a confident people manager who is able to provide clear instruction and guidance to your team. You are data-driven and capable of evaluating your geographical area’s health metrics and the contributions of your team—and connecting the dots between both. You will use those insights to identify and execute actions that will drive revenue and profitability in a win/win fashion that drives long-term loyalty and retention.
Join us in creating a better everyday life for everyday people.
- Manage Tasker Success Associates across three geographic regions (Northeast, South, Midwest). Ensure team members are effective, happy, and growing in their careers
- Set clear goals and directions, and provide regular feedback on team members’ performance. Advise Associates and manage their supply alignment plays and incentives which optimize and improve local fulfillment and retention of customers in your markets
- Through your work managing these regions, grow and deepen the Tasker Success Books of Business and contribute to the growth of the metros within. Success is increasing jobs, invoices, retention and - as a result - revenue.
- Maintain metrics and analysis of team performance, and provide regular reporting on team performance through written analysis and performance reports
- Track local market analytics evaluating key health metrics and collaborate with Market Managers to ensure that Tasker Success activities are aligned with their supply objectives.
- Intimately manage supply: the right Taskers in the right categories and locations at the right prices...all supported by each Tasker knowing what it takes to do the job right, every time
- Collaborate closely with cross functional stakeholders, particularly Market Managers, to action on key market opportunities
- Manage the progression of Tasker Success in every metro in your market to the optimized maturity state where supply and demand are self-fulfilling, realizing the benefits of TaskRabbit’s global platform and achieving dominant market share and brand position
- Bachelor’s degree
- 10+ years of experience in operational or customer-facing roles, with experience leading customer success managers, account managers, premium support teams, or a business unit with revenue and growth-based goals, preferably in technology companies
- At least 5 years of direct people management experience with direct reports, with a mindset of growth and coaching
- A data-driven decision-maker who enjoys digging into data to understand trends and has strong data communication skills
- Comfortable operating at a fast pace in an entrepreneurial environment
- Highly organized and self-motivated to create and execute
- Strong attention to detail and craftsmanship, with a knack for prioritization and scoping
- Curiosity about how things work, with the ability to anticipate problems or spot areas for improvement—and can solve problems quickly with minimal management guidance
- An open, authentic, and confident communicator with executive presence and comfort presenting to senior leadership
- Exceptionally customer-centric, with a passion for working directly with Taskers directly and an appreciation of the Tasker experience
- Geographic location in an EST or CST time zone strongly preferred.
- Experience with Looker (or similar data tool) and GSuite preferred.
You’ll love working here because:
The People. You will be surrounded by some of the most talented, supportive, smart, and kind leaders and teams -- people you can be proud to work with!
- The Values.
- Care Deeply. We take time to be present and partner with our team and communities.
- Level Up. We navigate through ambiguity and go the extra mile.
- Be A Better Neighbor. We build a diverse and sustainable community and encourage all voices.
Lead The Future Together. We value entrepreneurship and inspire by action.
The diverse culture. We believe that we make better decisions when our workforce reflects the diversity of the communities in which we operate. Women make up more than half of our team and leadership, and we strive to recruit and retain employees from all over the world.
- The perks. TaskRabbit offers comprehensive medical benefits, generous vacation and holiday time off, commuter benefits, learning and development opportunities, career development trainings, monthly TaskRabbit product stipends, IKEA discounts, weekly meditations, and charity events.
TaskRabbit is a marketplace platform that conveniently connects people with Taskers to handle everyday home to-do’s, such as furniture assembly, handyman work, moving help, and much more. Acquired by IKEA Group - the world’s largest furniture retailer - in 2017, TaskRabbit operates now in seven countries and is expanding its global reach rapidly. As a pioneer of the sharing economy, TaskRabbit was founded in 2008 on the premise of neighbors helping neighbors. Since then, our network has grown to the UK, Canada, France, Germany, Spain, Portugal, and Italy, yet our core mission has remained the same. We want to make everyday life easier for everyday people. And by doing that, we can make your neighborhood a little more familiar.
In 2017, TaskRabbit launched TaskRabbit for Good (TR4G), which connects neighbors to build sustainable and compassionate communities. TaskRabbit for Good was created to make it easier for neighbors to give back locally and make a positive impact in communities around the world. TaskRabbit donates a portion of its service fee from all TR4G initiatives to best-in-class local non-profit organizations tackling social and environmental challenges. TaskRabbit’s headquarters is located in the heart of San Francisco, with two other offices in Austin, and London, though we are moving to a hub environment where employees will have the option of working from home or in offices.
Equal Opportunity Employer
TaskRabbit is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, military/veteran status, or disability status. TaskRabbit is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with physical and mental disabilities.
TaskRabbit will consider for employment all qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable law.