We are searching for a high-energy, results-oriented Head of Marketing with a demonstrated track record of managing and delivering cross-functional marketing strategies and programs. You will directly work with key stakeholders in the region as well as our HQ, developing high impact go-to-market strategies and marketing programs to meet the business goals. This critical role requires a leader deeply steeped in modern B2B SaaS marketing practices.
In this role, you will play a key role in leading and executing multiple regional and local initiatives simultaneously to deliver high-quality results consistently. You will work closely with the rest of the HQ teams to support the translation of global company, processes, models and campaign-level objectives into actionable regional marketing plans.
- Support the development and execution of strategic region-specific marketing plans to drive demand for Infobip solutions with new and existing customers across all audiences and sales segments (SMB; Mid-Market and Enterprise) with programs aligned to regional sales priorities and revenue targets. You will be implementing tactics and strategies such as, but not limited to field events, trade shows, partner programs, demand generation campaigns, ABM, digital marketing, thought leadership, and PR.
- Maintain and ensure consistency across regions by leveraging core GTM planning models (direct, indirect sales), adapting and customizing as needed to adjust to local requirements and specifics.
- Manage the lead generation process and systems – work hand in hand with sales leadership, global and regional marketing teams to ensure strong follow-through on sourced leads and delivering measurable results to drive the growth of the company.
- Track, measure, and report on pipeline metrics across field marketing programs regularly.
- Develop and execute regional marketing campaigns working closely with HQ digital marketing, content, creative, PR, and product marketing departments to drive high-impact, multi-touch campaigns covering customer acquisition and growth.
- Build and maintain ongoing communications with the sales teams to develop and implement an account-based marketing strategy that combines email marketing, digital marketing, events, and other field marketing channels you see fit.
- Communicate all marketing plans, activities, and report program results consistently to the rest of the organization.
- Attract, lead, and develop direct reports and grow organizational competencies.
- Actively coach and mentor talent by creating opportunities for challenge and skill advancement, with appropriate reward and recognition.
- Measure direct report performance and provide feedback.
- 10+ years in B2B marketing with 5+ years in a demand generation and/or field marketing leadership role for SaaS technology companies. Experience in Cloud Contact Center solutions companies will be an advantage.
- Advanced knowledge of best practices in B2B SaaS marketing, GTM strategies and models, interactive marketing and lead generation, with a heavy emphasis on process, measurement and analytics.
- Business acumen and analytical orientation – world-class analytical skills, including SaaS marketing objectives measurement and optimization.
- Proactive self-starter, highly detail oriented.
- Tremendous energy and drive; desire and creativity to continuously improve and push the bar higher.
- You have strong stakeholder management skills and are comfortable managing expectations and keeping teams on track.
Why our employees choose us (and stay)?
Never a dull moment – We work with powerful companies with strong impact, which pushes us to work on the highest possible level. Work on uncharted challenges and push boundaries on a daily basis.
Opportunity knocks. Often. – Being a part of a growing company in a growing industry – we challenge you not to grow! Whether it’s horizontal, vertical, or angular, we want to support the path that you want to carve.
Learn as you grow – Starting from the Academy as an onboarding program, to internal education, education resources, e-learning to external education, we invest heavily in employee learning and development.
Connect globally – Work with people from different countries, participate in the biggest IT and Telecom events, join us in our Summer Connect conference in Croatia. We put the “global” in globalization.
Compensation & Benefits – Competitive salary, travel allowance, expatriate compensation packages for your business trips, rewards and holiday bonuses, a team taking care of all the equipment you need, team buildings and other organized activities, company library, organized sports, kitchen stocked with the usual suspects... Talk about a balanced lifestyle!