Who We Are:
Tealium is the trusted leader in the customer data industry. We believe unified customer data is an organization’s most valuable asset and greatest competitive advantage. We help brands seamlessly unify their siloed customer data and applications in real time, and drive more profitable interactions across all touchpoints. Tealium’s Customer Data Hub (CDH) enables you to connect your data so you can connect with your customers.
Founded in 2008, Tealium’s patented and award-winning solutions are used by over 1,000 of the world's most innovative brands, including Sony, Deutsche Bank, Lufthansa, T-Mobile, Axel Springer, Uber, Allianz, Facebook, Barcelo Hotel Group, American Airlines, The Gap, Orange, and many others.
What We Are Looking For:
We are looking for an exceptional Regional Marketing Manager to help oversee and expand Tealium’s global marketing initiatives in South Europe through field events, conferences, webinars and other strategic digital programs resulting in increased lead generation, brand awareness, and customer engagement. This role will work closely with the global marketing team to drive demand generation, event marketing and marketing efforts across the region. This person can sit in Munich, Berlin, Cologne, or at a home office in Germany.
Candidates should be creative, have an exceptional work ethic, excellent organisational and communication skills, and a strong desire to grow their career in enterprise marketing.
This position reports to the Senior Director, Marketing EMEA and will have line management of the Marketing Coordinator for Southern EMEA.
Your Day to Day
- Bring fresh perspectives and ideas to improve Tealium’s marketing strategies and help to optimise our Southern European program.
- Develop and manage regional marketing programs including, but not limited to, webinars, regional events, trade shows and conferences, strategic campaigns, and initiatives.
- Ensure effective control of marketing results, and take corrective action to guarantee that achievement of marketing objectives falls within designated budgets.
- Collaborate with the European and global marketing team as well as regional sales leadership to manage, measure, and optimise all aspects of the lead pipeline to ensure accurate and timely delivery of high-quality leads to a multi-tiered sales and channel organisation.
- Work with Senior Director, Marketing EMEA to develop customer advocacy and relationship development for speaking engagements at conferences/events, press opportunities, webinars, case studies, etc.
- Run ABM campaigns in collaboration with the Customer Success team to support long-term relationships and growth.
- Structure and drive content creation and syndication according to global and European initiatives.
- Tackle together with the relevant team members new markets and increase pipeline generation by running either events and/or digital campaigns in those regions.
- Coordinate external agencies and service providers for event organisation, regionalisation and translation of content.
Why You Are the Right Fit:
- You bring 5+ years of experience working in a Marketing Manager capacity
- Ability to thrive in a highly entrepreneurial, agile environment
- Ability to work collaboratively with remote teams as well as independently to see initiatives through to completion
- Experience managing field event logistics, including vendor/venue selection, project management, event promotion, budget management, and performance tracking
- Extremely detail-oriented and is able to clearly and concisely manage expectations
- Experience with Salesforce preferred
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite preferred
- Excellent written and interpersonal communication skills
- Excellent organisational and project management skills
- Flexible schedule with the ability to travel up to 40% of the time within the region
- Must be a team player, highly motivated, strong work ethic, detail-oriented and able to multitask
- Fluency in German and English are required, fluency in Spanish and/or Italian not required but beneficial
The highly relevant and differentiated positioning of Tealium and our Customer Data Hub (CDH) makes this a unique and rewarding career opportunity. Organizations from start-ups to large global enterprises are utilizing Tealium to unify their customer data in real time and drive improvements in their overall data strategy. Over 1,000 global brands trust Tealium, and in an increasingly noisy market we are proud to maintain best-in-class renewal rates of >90%. When our customers are happy, we’re happy.
Be part of a fun and diverse team across the DACH and Southern European region. Enjoy 30 days of vacation a year and a week of on-boarding in our Global HQ in San Diego, California. We challenge and support high performers. Work in our modern offices in Munich, Cologne, or Berlin and benefit from flexible working hours and the possibility of working from home. If you are interested in being a part of Team Teal, we’d love to hear from you!
TEAL celebrates diversity and is an equal opportunity employer. It is our continuing policy to recruit and employ the best qualified individuals without regard to race, color, sex, religion, national origin, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, and/or any other protected characteristic. TEAL does not tolerate unlawful discrimination of any kind and strives to be an inclusive and respectful workplace.