PointClickCare is the leading cloud-based software provider for the senior care market in North America. Driven by a passion for innovation and technology, we build innovative healthcare technology for seniors and their caregivers that improve their quality of life and well-being on a daily basis. Recently named one of Deloitte’s fastest growing technology companies and Canada’s best managed companies, PointClickCare provides vast opportunities and a great culture for our employees. We believe work is much more meaningful when you're doing it with a higher purpose. For more information on PointClickCare, please connect with us on Glassdoor
About the Role:
As the Regional Marketing Specialist, you will plan and execute regional lead generation campaigns and programs that generate qualified sales leads. Your passion and high energy will help drive results and will have a positive impact on our business and the industry.
Are you ideal for this role?
· You love to work with not only cross functional teams such as sales, customer service, product marketing but industry associations and partners as well
· You have a high energy and motivation for creating campaigns from start to finish
· You enjoy what you do and that passion for Marketing spreads to those you work with
· You have good ideas, you want to try them and are not afraid to try these new things, even if they fail.
· Develop ongoing demand generation campaigns/programs to reach target audiences and generate demand for PointClickCare; the outcome should be a continuous flow of inbound leads into the sales pipeline based on a specific territory
· Leverage relationships with local and national associations, partners and industry influencers
· Understand the sales cycle and buying cycles by segment to identify opportunities to maximize lead generation, pipeline contribution and sales opportunities
· Own the lead generation results by tracking what happened, reporting to others, learning, and adjusting.
· Experience supporting marketing programs with demonstrated ability to exceed targets
· Experience in B2B field marketing or sales initiatives
· Marketing knowledge – Understanding and execution of integrated campaigns, event-based marketing, variety of channels, metrics and analytics
· A self-starter who possess excellent organizational, project tracking, presentation and communication skills
· Proven ability to drive collaboration and teamwork in a fast-paced environment
· Ability to manage multiple projects and work under tight deadlines when necessary
· Results-oriented with the ability to identify fresh, forward-thinking techniques to reach lead generation and revenue goals
· Experience with commonly used marketing tools including web-based collaboration tools, CRM and marketing automation systems (SalesForce and Marketo) is an asset
· Previous experience in the LTPAC or related Healthcare industry is a bonus
It is the policy of PointClickCare to ensure equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, religion, national origin, status, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital or domestic/civil partnership status, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis protected by law. PointClickCare welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
. We use this information to evaluate your candidacy for the posted position. We also store this information, and may use it in relation to future positions to which you apply, or which we believe may be relevant to you given your background. When we have no ongoing legitimate business need to process your information, we will either delete or anonymize it. If you have any questions about how PointClickCare uses or processes your information, or if you would like to ask to access, correct, or delete your information, please contact PointClickCare’s human resources team here [email protected]