This role will cover the North Central Region.
Forward Networks is revolutionizing the way large networks are managed. Forward's advanced software delivers a "digital twin" of the network, enabling network operators to verify intent, predict network behavior, avoid outages, and simplify network management.
Results? More reliable networks, reduced outages, and reduced business risk.
Headquartered in Palo Alto, CA, and named a Gartner "Cool Vendor in Enterprise Networking" in 2018, Forward Networks was founded by 4 Stanford PhD graduates who were pioneers in software-defined networking (SDN). Investors include Andreessen Horowitz and DFJ.
Forward Networks is looking for an experienced Regional Sales Director to own the North Central area clients and to assist in the creation of our overall sales strategy.
- Do want to create a category and help build a special company?
- Do you want to sell a platform that solves real networking problems?
- Do sensible quotas and no cap on earnings pique your interest?
- Join a company that has been in market 2+ years and has some of the top F500/Global 2000 and Federal agencies already buying and referenceable.
- If you have 7-10 years of wildly successful experience selling to large enterprises or the federal government and have also been on the journey of building an early stage company...you may be the one!
- We are building a special team and hope you consider us if you want to have the experience of changing the networking world as we know it.
- Own the development and execution of your sales strategy in territory that aligns with the company’s goals and objectives
- Identify and qualify leads, and generate new Fortune 1000 opportunities in order to achieve quota on a quarterly and annual basis
- Build strategic working relationships with clients, maintaining a high level of face-to-face contact
- Analyze potential sales opportunities by using data analysis and segmented research to identify the attributes most valued by our potential clients
- Develop a deep understanding of the competitive landscape and maintain a client database
- Maintain a high level of product and industry knowledge
- Build and maintain a robust pipeline of at least 3x revenue target
- Clearly explain the value proposition and goals of the Forward Networks solution
- Bachelor's Degree required
- Minimum 7-10 years demonstrated success in large enterprise sales; selling six-to-seven figure deals and managing an integrated sales team
- Proven track record of meeting and exceeding quota in technology sales
- Deep understanding of the networking and security industry, products, competitors, history, emerging trends and changing marketplace.
- Experience in selling Enterprise software with an ARR model preferred
- Must be able to communicate business and technical value to all levels of management
- Prior experience managing a sales team a plus
- Excellent communication and listening skills; persuasive
- Background in IT infrastructure