Founded in 2015 and rapidly expanding, Fresh Gravity (www.freshgravity.com) is a business and technology consulting company at the cutting-edge of digital transformation. We drive digital success for our clients by helping them adopt transformative technologies that make them nimble, adaptive and responsive to their rapidly-changing business needs. Our unparalleled digital transformation expertise combines business strategy prowess with digital technologies know-how. Our expertise includes Data Management, Artificial Intelligence, Data Science & Analytics, and API Management & Integration.
In a short time, we have crafted an exceptional team who have delivered impactful projects for some of the largest corporations in the world. We are on a mission to solve the most complex business problems for our clients using the most exciting new technologies. And we are looking for top talent to join us in our quest.
Fresh Gravity’s team members are authorities in their field, but know how to have fun, too. We’re building an inspiring, open organization you’ll take pride in. We challenge ourselves to grow – every day. We create value for our clients and partners – every day. We promise rich opportunities for you to succeed, to shine, to exceed even your own expectations.
We are thoughtful. We are engaged. We are relentless. We are Fresh Gravity.
Fresh Gravity is an equal opportunity employer.
We are looking for an experienced, ambitious and passionate sales professional who can actively help grow our 4 capability areas in Australia and the surrounding region. This is an independent role, requiring a self-driven individual based in either Sydney or Melbourne.
Reporting to our CEO's in the USA, you will be responsible for selling to and developing deep, long-term relationships at all levels with clients. You must be highly skilled in all facets of the sales process including lead generation, qualification, account management and development.
- Develop and lead the sales of a full range of services and solutions into targeted markets and accounts
- Find opportunities to leverage and cross sell the full services portfolio
- Develop and maintain action oriented account plans that enable continuous value-added sales opportunities within an account
- Lead the development of winning sales strategies on complex engagements including, but not limited to, pricing, competitive strategy, negotiations and navigating the relationships with key influencers in the account
- Leverage your business knowledge and identify appropriate solutions and services that benefit the client
- Utilise consultative selling methodologies to shape and influence the clients’ strategic direction
- Effectively identify and qualify prospects and present compelling business case to the pursuit decision board in support of obtaining pre-sales resources
- Lead the pursuit team and manage the resources needed to effectively close sales opportunities. Liaise between the client and Fresh Gravity to resolve issues and close sales.
- Develop and maintain a pipeline of new opportunities while closing existing opportunities
- Develop personal knowledge of industry/market sector, clients’ business challenges and the impact of potential future changes
- Be the trusted advisor to the C-level community in targeted opportunities
- Build upon your C-level client contacts and relationships and proactively gain understanding of the client’s business problem/opportunity
- High energy and passionate sales executive with 8+ years of selling technology services (and products)
- Experience with technology consulting sales a must
- Good understanding of enterprise technology landscape – Data Science, Advanced Analytics, Big Data, Data Management, API Management & Integration, and Artificial Intelligence
- Highly articulate with excellent interpersonal, communication and relationship building skills
- Must be connected to a large network of decision makers in the technology space in the region
- Successful track record of quickly qualifying and pursuing new opportunities tied to IT transformations, application implementations, and data science/AI
- Must have record of exceeding quotas and demonstrating sales development with complex sales supporting mission critical applications
- Must understand business drivers within the industry and emerging marketplace trends.
- Must have worked across a matrix organisation to achieve objectives; this includes other divisions, alliance partners, and staff roles
- Self-driven and takes ownership all the way to the finish line; Must be able to thrive in Fresh Gravity's unique culture of openness, respect and diligence
- Strong industry expertise, technical / solution sales skills and thorough knowledge of the marketplace, competition, industry segment, and solutions
In addition to a competitive package, we promise rich opportunities for you to succeed, to shine, to exceed even your own expectations. In keeping with Fresh Gravity’s challenger ethos, we have developed the 5Dimensions (5D) benefits program. This ever evoloving program recognizes the multiple dimensions within each of us and seek to provide opportunities for deep development across these dimensions. Enrich Myself; Enhance My Client; Build my Company, Nurture My Family; and Better Humanity.