Delphix is the industry leader in DataOps and provides an intelligent data platform that accelerates digital transformation for leading companies around the world. The Delphix DataOps Platform supports a broad spectrum of systems—from mainframes to Oracle databases, ERP applications, and Kubernetes containers. Delphix supports a comprehensive range of data operations to enable modern CI/CD workflows and automates data compliance for privacy regulations, including GDPR, CCPA, and the New York Privacy Act.
In addition, Delphix helps companies sync data from private to public clouds, accelerating the journey to the cloud and the adoption of disruptive AI technologies. In a world where every company is becoming a data company, Delphix provides a critical platform to enable data-driven transformation.
Delphix is seeking to hire a seasoned and accomplished sales executive, to assist in building the company’s new market/business in large enterprise accounts in Southern Australia. For focused individuals who thrive in an environment of change and who have demonstrated a highly successful sales track record, this position provides high visibility, and extraordinary financial rewards. The individual needs to live in the Sydney or Melbourne, Australia areas. While the focus is on sales in the enterprise market, this individual will also be responsible for continuing the strategy of developing and partnering with the major software vendors; system integrators and value added resellers. Delphix believes building a strong partner ecosystem will be the key in developing a successful business.
While Delphix seeks an independent, autonomous and creative performer, this individual must also be a team player who can successfully partner with the already existing and dedicated marketing, sales development and presales support. This sales executive will be responsible for coordinating all corporate and third party resources to support the sales effort and to provide customer satisfaction. Customer satisfaction is imperative in a subscription licensing business.
- 7 + Years of direct enterprise software sales experience
- Knowledge of enterprise accounts in the ANZ market
- Proven track record of closing seven figure transactions
- Proven history of exceeding software sales quotas through strategic selling skills
- Comfort with an enterprise subscription licensing models
- Experience and credibility selling at the CxO and senior business manager level
- Ability to build strong and continuous partner relationships
- Technical acumen but with the ability to relate it to business value
- High intellect and the capacity to multitask
- Excellent qualifying and closing skills
- Strong writing, language and presentation skills
- Bachelor's degree or higher
- Prospecting to enterprise companies via cold calling, email, marketing campaigns, social media etc.
- Develop customer relationships, ensure renewals and upsells
- Leverage Sales Development Managers to develop targeted lists, call strategies, and messaging to drive opportunities in regional areas or vertical markets
- Manage, track, and report on all activities and results usingS alesforce.com
- Learn and maintain in-depth knowledge of Delphix products
- Consistently deliver against goals and targets
- Stay up to date on industry trends and competition
We are strongest when we bring together a diverse set of perspectives and experiences, and strive to empower each voice to be heard and respected. Delphix is committed to hiring and supporting all teams regardless of gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, disabilities, neurodiversity, physical appearance, body size, ethnicity, nationality, race, age, religion, veteran status, or similar personal characteristics. Our focus on inclusion and diversity benefits our employees and positions Delphix to succeed as a global company.