Job Location: Manila, Philippines
This role is to assist Key Account Manager to develop, drive, and ensure effective management of distributors and field force at the national level to meet business and people objectives. While also being brand custodian on the ground specifically responsible for driving strong activations and rural engagement programs in order to promote Sun King brand.
-Develop key performance indicators (KPI) to effectively manage Master Distributor performance
- Lead the expansion and ramping it to maximum coverage within the deadline
- Identify new districts / new geographies / new partners to expand to/with
- Monitor and review quarterly Distributors’ performance and hold business review meetings to evaluate performance with the distributor and constantly factor feedback in future planning.
- Together with the Country Leader, review, design, and develop performance incentive schemes that is exciting and motivating for field force (distributor sales staffs) to drive for sales volume
- Address & provide 100% resolution to service issues/delivery issues for IP
- Identify opportunities in the market to deliver brand-building strategies, strategic market development planning and product assessment to achieve awareness;
-Take initiatives to undertake projects for business growth and operational efficiency and embrace the evolving market environment
-Implement trade activities and conferences in the target market to achieve objectives at customer and consumer levels specified in cycle planning.
-Effective management and coordination with distributor sales agents through close guidance and synergy - leading, developing and guiding them to meet business objectives.
- Work closely with cross-function (Regional team, Business Development, Marketing, Finance) to ensure the development & implementation of distribution development plans are achieved effectively and efficiently.
- Regularly review with local Regional Greenlight team to ensure local strategy is aligned.
- Implement new product launches and on-ground marketing.
- Previous experience (4 yrs+) of driving sales in Retail channel
- Excellent interpersonal skills and an ability to build strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Driven, highly motivated and passionate about sales. Must Possess Strong Leadership and ownership skills
- 4+ years of experience (FMCG preferred- Electrical/ Solar/ Lighting/ FMCD Candidates can also apply)
- Fluency in English and Tagalog
- Proficiency in MS Excel and MS Office
We seek to foster our team's diversity, in terms of culture and life experiences. We especially encourage women, sexual and gender minorities, people with disabilities, and members of other underrepresented groups to apply. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, national origin, HIV/AIDS status, or disability.