At UiPath we see boundless potential in the way we live. It drives the way we work. Our culture is our most valuable asset, that's why it acts like a compass to us. We’re fast, immersed, humble and bold. And that’s not just words on the walls.
Eliminating time-consuming tasks means people get to do more of what they love. It’s an inspiring, high stakes challenge that motivates us, and this common passion bonds UiPath employees globally. We all strive every day to be better and to accelerate human achievement.
We make robots, but we hire people. Would you like to be part of this journey?
Are you a sales leader with a demonstrable history of hiring, scaling and leading elite Enterprise Sales teams? This is your opportunity to take full ownership of developing and building a high-performance regional sales team within a hypergrowth VC-backed leading enterprise software organization!
This is what you'll do at UiPath:
- Take ownership of the regions sales targets; lead the account teams covering the region across all verticals for client accounts
- Develop plans and strategies for developing business and achieving the company’s sales goal
- Inspire, lead, coach, set expectations, and motivate the sales team to build and grow their territories
- Accurately forecast monthly, quarterly, and annual targets for assigned region
- Effectively manage region by considering each and all accounts collectively; establish accurate plans and forecasts; prioritize efforts; generate short-term results while holding a long-term perspective to achieve overall results
- Put into place salesforce structure, process strategies, and strategic resource plans that will bring together key opportunities in target markets throughout the region
- Provide leadership and oversight to ensure the team demonstrates and deploys resources expertly and for the highest impact, collaborating with Value Engineering, Channels/Alliances, Customer Success, Professional Services, Product, Legal, Marketing, and Engineering teams to create a flawless customer experience
- Manage key customer relationships and participate in closing strategic opportunities
- Mine existing relationships as well as comprehensive sales and product plans to further grow UiPath’s key relationships
- Understand customers’ businesses to be able to explore automation opportunities
- Understand product and competitive products to be able demonstrate our value proposition effectively to clients
- Develop and maintain relationships with decision makers in the market
- Engage meaningfully with C-level and Executive decision makers at the enterprise levels
- Lead a culture of sales excellence; drive consistent implementation and adoption of sales processes, pipeline management, measurement or success KPI’s and sales performance
- Conduct regular business reviews with the team to ensure alignment to the plan and coach the team to execute strategic account plans
- Ensure a psychological safety environment for your team, based on the servant leadership principle
- Play an integral role in ensuring product engagement, and build strong working relationships through exceptional client service to help grow UiPath business
- Represent the voice of our existing clients and prospects alike and liaise with internal cross functional teams to shape the future of UiPath’s product development strategy
What you will bring to UiPath:
- 10+ years' experience building and managing enterprise sales teams
- Solid experience selling enterprise software products
- Entrepreneurial leader with a driving desire to win big in the market
- Outstanding leadership capabilities, including the ability to successfully motivate and challenge a team of talented and creative people at all levels of the organization
- Success hiring, leading, and developing successful teams
- Success adapting and growing in fast-growing and changing environments
- Proven experience building a go-to-market strategy and corporate sales plan
- Demonstrable experience building and managing executive-level relationships both internally and externally
- Proven experience scaling high-performing sales functions within a hyper-growth software business
- Successful experience monitoring and evaluating sales rep progress against stated expectations, in addition to aligning and changing behavior with performance expectation
- Successful experience building and managing a territory
- Excellent communication, negotiation, and presentations skills
- Engaged in the start-up community as a mentor or investor
- Deep understanding of SaaS / Cloud Go-To-Market and the required roles for effective customer engagement
- Bachelor's degree desired; MBA a plus
- Ability to travel ~50% (in a post covid world)
Life at UiPath like a lot of startups, can sometimes feel like a roller coaster. It comes with changes and challenges, but also with the opportunity to shape how work is done, to have great impact and learn a great deal.
At UiPath, we value a range of diverse backgrounds experiences and ideas. We pride ourselves on our diversity and inclusive workplace that provides equal opportunities to all persons regardless of age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, disability, military and/or veteran status, or any other protected classes.