Data and human connection come together in our mission to bring communities together to collaborate and solve Social Determinants of Health – a career at TAVHealth is a career with purpose. Our employees are fun, passionate, empathic, confident, innovative change agents who aren’t afraid to take risks.
We are seeking an experienced, energetic, motivated, and articulate sales professional with demonstrable experience in strategic selling, building a strong customer base, prospecting for new customers, presenting innovative ideas to influencers and key decision makers, facilitating contracting, and building and maintaining strong relationships.
As Regional VP of Network Growth, you will join a dynamic and growing sales organization and be expected to have a significant impact on our company growth. The ideal candidate will bring knowledge of health policy, health plans, specifically Medicaid and Medicare, to educate our potential customers on the value of TAVHealth. You will creatively and strategically identify current customer issues and align our solution sets to maximize their success and member outcomes. You’ll own the markets you operate in and be the face of TAV to our customers. If you possess these skills, and are interested in realizing TAVHealth’s mission to “Turn Your Town into a Team”, contact us to learn more!
- Develop and implement a strategic action plan to generate prospects and a pipeline for the assigned territory, both new business and upsell of new/existing products to existing customers
- Work closely with internal groups for lead generation and/or referrals, including Marketing, Product Management, and Operations
- Manage a sales cycle which will include organization of conference calls, onsite meetings, as well as managing internal Subject Matter Expert roles throughout the sales process
- Conduct technology demonstrations for prospective customer sites; work with Professional Services team for product support or technical expertise through the sales cycle
- Work tradeshows, conferences, and events to build relationships and a robust sales funnel
- Maintain a comprehensive grasp5 of TAV’s products and services and clearly articulate the value proposition to the customers.
- Constantly seek to improve knowledge on Health Policy, Health Plan Operational Strategies and Risk Models
- Maintain and update sales pipeline in Salesforce.com
- Work closely with Director of Customer Strategy to ensure customer expectations and objectives are understood and achieved, as well as ensure a smooth transition of the account after the sale
- Intellectual Curiosity – Seeks and acquires new competencies, work methods, ideas, and information that will improve own efficiency and effectiveness; self-educator eager to consistently adapt and improve
- Executive Presence – Skilled at building credibility and interacting at the senior levels; influences others to make collaborative decisions; actively engages employees, peers, and partners across lines of business to create end-to-end solution
- Analytical/Discovery Skills – Is able to consider information and data from multiple sources; evaluate the information quickly and draw accurate conclusions for best possible resolution; strong listening skills and the ability to ask probing questions, even in tense environments
- Customer Focus – Continually searches for ways to provide value-added solutions to customers; understands and anticipates customers’ needs and acts to address those needs; solicits customer feedback to ensure satisfaction with services and products
- Stress and Objection Tolerance – Challenges customer perception or beliefs in a constructive fashion; achieves excellence by self-imposing high standards; leads by example; copes with stress or pressure in a way that is transparent to others
- Relationship Building – Creates successful and lasting relationships by building rapport and trust, implements solutions beneficial to both parties, and obtains commitment by showing the value of our products and services
- Bachelor’s degree or greater in related field
- 5+ years of sales experience with healthcare technology products and services
- Strong understanding of the dynamics of the healthcare industry, with particular emphasis on SDoH, CMS, Health Policy or Public Health
- Successful track record selling into Health Plans, Health Systems and Community Health Initiatives, with demonstrable knowledge in CMS populations (Medicaid, Medicare)
- Demonstrated success as a healthcare sales executive, responsible for implementing strategies and designing tactics to achieve sales objectives
- Strong experience with CRM applications; Salesforce.com a plus
A dynamic culture of "Freedom and Responsibility" which means:
- We believe in horizontal collaboration and not vertical chains of command
- We hire extraordinary colleagues who thrive in an environment based on our six Guiding Values: Teamwork, Integrity, Customer Centered, Tenacity, Ownership, and Critical Thinking
- We honor and recognize when an employee exemplifies one of our Guiding Values
- We don’t believe in creating policies to tell people how to act or behave; we believe in hiring smart people who are committed to their job and the overall mission of TAVHealth
- Unlimited vacation and time off – our employees tell us when they need to recharge; no questions asked
- Variety of health plans to meet the needs of all employees, with generous contributions from TAV
- 3 day on-boarding sessions giving new hires an opportunity to meet their new colleagues and TAV leadership