The Regional Vice President (RVP), Sales - East at Grand Rounds will oversee the activities and productivity of a designated multi-state territory. The mandate of the RVP is to further our mission of raising the standard of healthcare for everyone, everywhere by leading their territories sales efforts aimed at organizations with large enterprise employers of 5,000 employees and above. This successful hire will have a proven track record of consistently hitting or ideally exceeding sales targets while building and motivating their team. We’re seeking a Sales leader who can set the sales strategy for their team, drive the future pipeline as well as develop their people’s consultative sales skill set. Further, the RVP have a market level ownership responsibility to develop new business and drive expansion business with existing customers.
During your first 30 days:
- Onboard with the Grand Rounds team and engage in internal learning
- Quickly develop an understanding of our products and become highly knowledgeable with our offerings
- Partner with other Grand Rounds Sales leaders to come up to speed quickly on respective market dynamics, targets and opportunities
- Begin developing a multi-year sales plan for your region
- Tap your strong network of buying or influencers to identify major sales opportunities
- Spend time with your sales executives in the region to understand their market plans, evaluate current capabilities and developmental needs
During your first 60 days:
- Familiarize yourself and meet with key consultants , prospects as well as with all existing large enterprise customers
- Make introductions to your network and future customers regarding Grand Rounds
- Work with sales executives to help secure meetings with target enterprise organizations
During your first 90 days:
- Partner with Sales Executives to schedule customer meetings
- Take ownership of your regions forecasting process
- Finalize your sales plan and secure sign off from the VP, Head of Sales
- Work with senior-level benefits and employee rewards professionals within target employers to incorporate Grand Rounds into their employee benefit offerings
- Oversee and drive sales activities and success of territory sales executives with a focus on pipeline development both short and long term to drive bookings growth
- Forge working relationships with key healthcare consultants in territory
- Focus on process improvements that continue to improve our sales cycle and framework
- Maintain CRM hygiene and diligence in tracking/ recording all work activities to ensure accurate forecasting
- Represent Grand Rounds culture and passion for enabling better health in all business dealings
- Partner with internal account managers and leadership to ensure smooth on-boarding of account as well as transition of the relationship to account management
- Become an active contributor to the Sales Leadership team
- Solid knowledge of healthcare benefits landscape and evolution
- Strong relationship building ability; you like building and finding win-win agreements
- Proven ability to leverage market experts to forge relationships with target customers and consultants
- Strong track record of consistently meeting /exceeding large yearly quotas in the enterprise segment
- Successful experience working with decision makers at the highest levels within organizations
- Experience successfully selling complex products and services with long sales cycles
- Consultative approach to sales (understanding pain points of customers and addressing their needs through solutions selling)
- Successful track record of hiring and managing highly productive sales executives
- Solid understanding of customers and revenue generation
- Strong enterprise customers of reference
- Knowledge of Salesforce CRM required
- Travel as needed once safe
About Grand Rounds Health, Doctor On Demand and Included Health:
Grand Rounds Health, Doctor On Demand and Included Health merged in 2021 to form the first of its kind integrated virtual care company to raise the standard of healthcare. Our personalized, longitudinal care services include primary care, specialty care, integrated behavioral health, everyday and urgent care, chronic condition management and prevention and 24/7 triage. We get members to the right care, at the right time through ongoing clinical navigation, expert medical opinions and care coordination.
Partnering with leading employers and health plans, we deliver unparalleled, end-to-end care. Our combined nationwide practice of dedicated clinicians and innovative data science and technology platforms provide better care experiences, better member satisfaction, and better outcomes and cost savings for our nearly 100 million covered lives across commercial, Medicare and Medicaid.
Headquartered in San Francisco, the combined company has been recognized as a 2020 UCSF Digital Health Award winner for Employer Wellness and 2021 Best Workplaces in Healthcare and Biopharma™ by Great Place to Work and Fortune. Learn more at www.grandrounds.com and www.doctorondemand.com.
Grand Rounds Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics or any other basis forbidden under federal, state, or local law. Grand Rounds Health considers all qualified applicants in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.