What would it look like if we started over? That’s the question that fuels all of us at Hampton Creek. We started this company because we deeply believe that eating well should be easy. The right thing for our bodies and for the world should be affordable for everyone. And it should be unthinkably, mouthwateringly delicious. We are the fastest-growing food company on earth and we are looking for the best and brightest to join us.
So what would you do if you had the chance to start again? If building a world-class food company that will change the world and shape the future of food sounds like a great fit, let’s talk. In this role, you will build and manage the continuous implementation and improvement of our regulatory programs. We are committed to ensuring compliance to all fundamental regulatory requirements and protecting Hampton Creek’s product brands.
We are seeking a Regulatory Affairs Manager to help us continue to build out a world-class Quality team. You will manage all functions of regulatory adherence and work cross-functionally to implement a regulatory company direction. You will apply and implement strategic enhancements to establish guidelines where all applicable legal regulations are met and put into practice.
· Develop and shape the company mindset of regulatory standards and direction
· Develop and manage all regulatory information related to ingredients, formulations and labels to ensure compliance to internal requirements and regulatory bodies
· Manage the regulatory process during commercialization of products to ensure compliance with labels, claims and specifications
· Manage all nutritional claims handled internally and at external manufacturing locations
· Provide insight and recommendations for new and emerging regulatory rules and standards
· Assist cross-functional teams in addressing labeling compliance issues, change management requests and consumer inquiries
· Advise on international labeling requirements
· Review and approve labels for all new and updated products
· 5-7 years of Regulatory Affairs management in the food industry
· Experienced in establishing regulatory review and approval processes
· Detailed knowledge of local, state and federal regulatory requirements
· Foreign regulation experience is a plus
· Preparation of a variety of administrative and technical programs and documents
· Extremely detail-oriented and an effective decision-maker
· Able to communicate effectively and efficiently both internally and externally
· Excited to build a team – recruiting, coaching, making the right decisions
· Problem-solving and prioritization
· Thrive and succeed in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment
This job has been filled or removed by Hampton Creek.
You can leave your email address and we will send you an email when there is a new Regulatory Affairs Manager job post.✕