Regulatory Compliance Manager – Cosmetics
Based Manchester Airport office
About The Hut Group:
THG is looking to recruit a Regulatory Affairs Manager to join our Cosmetic Compliance team. You will work with Product Development, Brand Managers, Procurement, Customer Services, Operations and Brand Partnership teams to ensure compliance of new and existing products in all key markets and online retail. You will also supervise the customer complaints and event reporting process and manage a small team that is responsible for marketing claims compliance advice, assisting with third party brand compliance, retail support, international expansion. You will report to the Head of Regulatory and Compliance for the Group and you and your team will be based at HQ by Manchester Airport.
- Direct compliance strategy for new and existing products in line with global regulatory requirements.
- Design, maintain and update internal guidelines and processes.
- Coordinate with regulatory agencies, distributors and retailers to solve registration issues in existing markets
- Identify and manage documentary export requirements and liaise with supply chain to ensure own brand third-party cosmetic products are accompanied by accurate and complete documentation on despatch
- Design and coordinate an internal finished product and ingredient database
- Assist with the substantiation of product claims, including the review of marketing material
- Liaise with the customer service team; monitor and maintain adverse event reporting processes
- Operate as first point of contact for the cosmetics team in respect of internal and external enquiries
- Advise NPD on required testing for launch of new products
- Formulate and disseminate relevant reports, covering the cosmetics team’s activities
- Develop and maintain links to other teams, including NPD, supply chain, logistics, design, marketing and trading
To be considered for this opportunity you will need to demonstrate that you have
- Experience advising on and a good technical knowledge on Regulatory requirements for cosmetics products
- Strong commercial acumen.
- Experience managing a team and confidence to make decisions.
- Able to organise/prioritise your own and the teams workload in response to business priorities.
- Ambition and motivation, hunger for success and genuine responsibility
- Good attention to detail.
- Strong Communication skills.
What We Offer
- Competitive salary
- Employee discounts
- Company bonus scheme
- Company pension scheme