Scopic Software is seeking a Remote Junior DevOps Engineer to join our team of 250+ professionals across 40 countries. The successful applicant will work with a team of talented PMs, developers, designers, and QAs to provide DevOps solutions and technical support for industry-leading applications.
- 1+ year of professional DevOps experience
- Experience scripting in Bash or Python
- Experience with at least 1 cloud platform (Amazon Web Services preferred, Azure or Google Cloud considered)
- Great understanding Linux operating systems
- Solid understanding of Windows operating system
- Knowledge and experience with containers (Docker or other) and container orchestration (Kubernetes or other)
- Solid understanding of an application build lifecycle & steps needed to validate a build
- Experience automating and managing builds using Maven, NPM, or other build automation tools
- Experience with CI/CD and automation tools
- Proficient in Git
- A passion for learning new technologies
- Intermediate-level spoken and written English
- Bachelors degree or higher
Good to have:
- Knowledge and experience with C++, C#, GoLang or any other programming language
- Experience in server-side system architecture design
- Experience with Agile Software Development methodologies and the SDLC
Compensation: Depending on skills and experience.
This is a full-time, home-based position.