Scopic Software is seeking a Remote Senior DevOps Engineer to join our team of 250+ professionals across 40 countries. The successful applicant will work with a team of talented PMs, developers, designers, and QAs to provide DevOps solutions and technical support for industry-leading applications.
- 3+ year of professional AWS DevOps experience
- Experience scripting in Bash or Python
- Solid understanding of Microsoft Azure and Google Cloud
- Great understanding Linux and Windows operating systems
- Knowledge and experience with containers (Docker or other), container orchestration (Kubernetes or other), microservices, and their interactivity
- Deep understanding of serverless patterns
- Solid understanding of an application build lifecycle & steps needed to validate a build
- Experience automating and managing builds using Maven, NPM, or other build automation tools
- Experience with writing CloudFormation Stacks and SAM templates (CDK is a plus)
- Experience implementing CI/CD inside of AWS (CodePipeline, CodeBuild) artifacts, SAM resources, and automatic CI/CD integrations
- Experience writing IaC (infrastructure as code) and nested CloudFormation templates to enable deployment between many AWS accounts treated as isolated and separate environments
- Ability to advise on cost reduction in AWS service setup
- Proficient in Git
- Intermediate-level spoken and written English
- Bachelors degree or equivalent experience
Good to have:
- Knowledge and experience with Java, C++, C#, GoLang or any other programming language
Compensation: Depending on skills and experience.
This is a full-time, home-based position.