Scopic Software is seeking a skilled Remote Financial Operations Analyst to join our team of 250+ professionals in over 40 countries. This is an ideal position for motivated individuals looking for a diverse, fast-paced, fully remote environment.
- Assist the team in maintaining and monitoring the KPIs dashboard, ensuring the protection of data integrity
- Gather and analyze data to prepare ad hoc financial and operational reports to assess business performance
- Monitor the company-wide budgeting process and assist in preparing monthly revenue forecasts
- Provide support services in the monthly reports related to cost and profitability monitoring and advise on optimizing performance and profitability
- 1+ year of full-time professional experience in Finance, Accounting or Data Analytics
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to be proactive, identify issues, and resolve tasks in a timely manner
- Excellent attention to detail
- Independent and disciplined
- Knowledge of the IT/software industry, preferred
- Advanced written and spoken English
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Business Administration, Finance, Economics or a related field
Salary: Negotiable depending on skills and experience.
This is a part-time, home-based position.