We are looking for compassionate and experienced mental health counselors to provide our clients professional care. Our mission is to facilitate and promote appropriate behavioral health and personal growth in communities in need.
We offer a sign-on bonus.
In this role, you will identify the behavioral and mental health needs of stable, low-acuity adults, and develops therapy goals and objectives for implementation through an individual therapy plan.
● Conduct ethical and compassionate individual mental health counseling via video chat
● Use solution-based treatment modalities to facilitate individual treatments
● Develop effective and individualized treatment plans to meet the needs of your clients
● Help clients develop insights into their experiences, feelings, and relationships
● Monitor progress throughout the treatment plan and help clients develop healthy coping mechanisms
● Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist (LMFT)
● Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW)
● Licensed Mental Health Counselor (LMHC)
***Please indicate your license and licensed state in your application.
Pay and benefits:
Onboarding takes as little as 3 days!
Apply now with your CV and get started today!
Enter your email address below to get notified whenever we find a similar job post.
Unsubscribe at any time.