Founded in 2001, WaveStrong is an industry leader in enterprise and cloud information security consulting services. We pride ourselves on our best of breed security solutions and services that span a myriad of government, education and business verticals. Our staff is comprised of both certified technical and business professionals who can help you successfully navigate complexities of planning, design, implementation and management of securing data. Our approach is vendor agnostic giving our customers the freedom to choose the best customized security model for their business.
Experience in building, selling, and negotiating complex and multi-year hardware, software, services and financing solutions to Fortune 1000 clients.
The Regional Sales Manager / Account Executive s focus will center on selling WaveStrong s professional services, managed security services and security product solutions to 30 - 50 named accounts within a given geographic territory. They will be responsible for owning, cultivating new business as well as leverage existing clientele, and coordinating all aspects of the sales cycle within the assigned territory and assigned accounts.
- Build a large sales pipeline within the territory and achieve and exceeding Margin objectives of 1-2M annually.
- Effectively communicate WaveStrong's value proposition as it relates to the three Practice Areas:
- Information Security Professional Services
- Value Added Reseller / System Integrator
- Managed Security Services
- Build strong relationships with security technology partners and respective field sales reps (inside and outside) to gather leads and be introduced into sales opportunities.
- Experience in building, selling, and negotiating complex and multi-year hardware, software, services and financing solutions to Fortune 1000 clients.
- Monitor and mediate all necessary communication between customer, vendor, and technical resources within each account.
- Maintain internal communications with WaveStrong team relative to specific opportunities and the associated requirements.
- Over 5-7 years of experience in solution and services-based sales through work in an Information Security environment.
- Proven ability to build and execute territory and account plan with a track record of exceeding quota.
- Strong presentation and verbal communication skills.
- Superior detailed writing skills.
- Experience and knowledge of the IT Security market and competitors.
- Strong relationships with key executives and sponsors within the region.
- Experience and knowledge of Risk/ Compliance market and competitors.
- Experience and knowledge of the IT Infrastructure market and competitors.
- History of Awards/Recognition for exceptional sales initiative and ability.
- Ability to travel up to 75 percent within assigned region
- Bachelor s Degree or Equivalent Experience