Scopic Software is seeking a skilled Remote Software Project Manager to join our team of 250+ professionals across 40 countries.
The Remote Software Project Manager would be responsible for planning, organizing, and directing the fulfillment and completion of specific projects while ensuring the projects are on time and budget.
- 2+ years working as a software project manager
- Strong English reading, writing, and speaking skills
- Very good communication skills, with the ability to work directly with clients and development teams
- Ability to read and write software application specifications
- A good sense of software user interface design and ability to create quick wireframe mockups
- Knowledge of the software quality assurance process
- Experience with project management software tools (e.g., scheduling software, and bug trackers)
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Energy and passion for your work
- Bachelor's degree or higher preferred
- Stable internet connection and home computer
- Interest, dedication, and discipline to work remotely from home
Why Work With Scopic Software?
- Flexible working hours, set your own schedule
- Freedom to travel and work from anywhere in the world
- Ability to work wherever you are most comfortable (home, office, park, café, etc.)
- Reliable, consistent workload
- Flexible payment options – salaried and hourly positions available
- Annual pay increases for good performance
- Paid training and other professional growth opportunities
- International travel opportunities (not required)
- Interesting, challenging projects using the latest technologies
This is a full-time, home-based position.
Salary: Negotiable depending on skills and experience. Hourly and salary positions available. Employees are paid monthly via wire transfer.
Scopic is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.