About The Sourcery:
At The Sourcery, we're changing the way the recruiting industry works for the better. We focus on helping rapidly growing tech companies with our patented* Recruiting-as-a-Service model. We help cutting edge startups find the talent they need to get off their feet and quickly scale up their operations. At The Sourcery we're focusing on innovating within the recruiting industry, working with exciting companies and delivering a superior experience to both the candidates we work with and the companies we help scale.
This is not just a numbers game for us, it's about giving good advice to the companies we work for and the candidates we place. We're not only focused on the bottom line here, we're thinking about how to revolutionize an industry.
Our company is rapidly gaining traction but the key to our success is, and always has been, our team. We're excited about changing the industry for good and we all really care about helping candidates and companies solve the many challenges with recruiting. You belong here if this is something that gets your heartrate going. You will join and enhance our already motivated and energetic team of recruiters. You will be able to reap the benefits and see tangible results of your efforts. You will make a difference.
*totally not patented
The Sourcery needs an experienced contract recruiter to join our growing team. We’re looking for folks who have demonstrated success making tough hires in the demanding San Francisco Bay Area and beyond, even while working (and living) remotely! You’ll rely on experience to find, engage, screen and present outstanding candidates for our customers. You will work closely with our San Francisco based team to fill roles quickly and collaborate on different strategies to find great candidates. You’ll work with our Lead Recruiters to deliver great results to our clients, and have the opportunity to work with onsite Recruiters by collaborating on sourcing and recruiting on your roles.
* Tap into your creative side to come up with innovative messages and methods of contacting folks to get them interested in our open positions - tweet them, email them, find out about their favorite sports team - whatever you want to to make a connection!
* Get on the phone and get to know the candidates in your pipeline. We manage the first stage of the candidate interview process for our clients, so you’ll be able to vet qualifications and experience while forming relationships with your candidates.
* Work closely with a team of Recruiters to find great candidates, working on a combination of both sourcing and recruiting challenges.
* Work with your Lead Recruiter to deliver great candidates to our clients by regularly scheduled check-ins, giving an opportunity for support and collaboration on those tough roles.
* Harness your knowledge of tech and software engineering to have meaningful conversations with the engineers we recruit and help play matchmaker between them and the roles we have open.
* Flexibly support a variety of roles each month while meeting quick deadlines ad candidate goals.
Our Ideal Candidate:
* Has at least 2 years of technical recruiting experience.
* Knows how to get familiar with a company and become their advocate, talk tech, and use lots of clever sourcing and recruiting tips.
* Has excellent written and verbal communication skills.
* Is smart, quick on your feet, and looking to help our team grow and thrive.
* Is a strong team player - you're professional, accountable, and reliable. You know how to coax the best out of others without sacrificing quality or productivity.
*Is able to work independently while fostering a strong sense of collaboration with a team. You are able to establish professional working relationships remotely.
*Is a problem-solver. You are nimble, adaptable, and able to find solutions to potential roadblocks or obstacles as they arise.
Stuff To Know:
* This is a remote position.* Flexible hours each week
This job has been filled or removed by The Sourcery.
You can leave your email address and we will send you an email when there is a new Remote Technical Recruiter job post.✕