Boxed is the easiest and modern way to shop for bulk goods. As a mobile-first company, customers can shop directly from Boxed’s app on their iOS or Android mobile device, or online at www.Boxed.com. With Boxed, customers can have their household, personal care, and pantry favorites delivered conveniently to their home or office.
Our office is a dynamic, collaborative family of individuals. A technology company at core, we are a vibrant group of engineers, designers, marketers, and operations specialists with a passion for driving superior value and experience to our customers.
- Creating and maintaining purchase orders that will deliver and maintain adequate levels of inventory to support all sales, including regular sales as well as more volatile seasonal and promotional sales activity
- Demonstrating the ability to effectively project future sales activity using past sales reporting and forecasting tools.
- Working effectively and efficiently with the entire Merchandising Team to consistently maximize sales and deliver the right product to the right place, at the right time.
- Actively participating in all discussions, meetings, and training sessions with the goal of learning, sharing ideas, and contributing to the overall improvement of the department.
- Resolve out of stocks issues, reconcile vendor returns and expedite order deliveries.
- Validate vendor invoices to ensure correct purchasing price
- Communicate with vendors regarding to new products and changes to existing products
- Work with Receiving and Merchandising departments when vendor return issues arise.
- Bachelor Degree strongly preferred
- 2 years purchasing/supply chain experience strongly preferred
- Ability to work collaboratively in a fast paced environment
- Passion for the CPG retail industry
- Strong analytical ability and detailed oriented
- Ability to proactively seen business opportunities
- Proficiency in Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Excellent organizational skills; ability to prioritize multiple tasks with tight deadlines
Benefits & Perks:
- Working with smart, positive people
- Competitive salary
- Stock options
- Unlimited vacation
- Full healthcare benefits