- Transform the data and information sources into accessible Dashboards and KPIs, facilitating the decision making of the company's managers, as well as the growth of the business;
- Making maintenance and analysis of indicator reports, preparation of BI reports and management tracking;
- Business insights, Call Center indicators (NS, Volumetry, TMA, Unavailability) for all models of operations;
- Interaction with reporting teams outside of Brazil to apply best follow-up practices.
Qualifications and Experience:
- At least 2 years of experience in Business Analytics or any related field;
- Highly logical and has strong mathematical reasoning;
- Excellent in MS Excel and other Analytical tools;
- Experience in the eCommerce industry is a plus;
- MySQL database knowledge and VBA programming is a plus.