The analytics and data consultancy part of Edelman (DxI) is growing rapidly. Our success comes from exceptional global talent, great teamwork and individual effort. We reward both collaboration and entrepreneurship. We embrace the latest technologies to get insights that make a real difference for our clients.
To support our APAC business we are setting up a centre of excellence (CoE) based on the model of insourcing projects to a central, professional hub with the objective of building an optimal team of researchers that can support the DxI shared resources model.
We are looking for a Research Executive who will play a key role in the measurement and analysis of media coverage on our client companies across the media spectrum – broadcast, print, online, and social media. This insight helps our clients, many of whom are Fortune 500 corporations, to develop better communications and business strategies.
This is an entry-level position that will introduce employees to the market research industry, media analysis techniques, and a variety of public relations measurement methodologies. It is a deadline-driven environment where quick and independent learners thrive.
- Bachelor’s degree in liberal arts, communications, marketing, business, psychology, economics or related area of study
- Familiarity with qualitative and quantitative research and analysis
- Demonstrated ability to use online tools to perform online desk research
- Excellent reading, writing, editing, and data interpretation skills
- Excellent spoken and written English is a must
- Great interpersonal communication skills; articulates ideas clearly and professionally, both in person, in writing, and over the phone
- Strong time management skills and ability to work under pressure; able to consistently meet deadlines on reports and projects
- Detail-oriented; able to ensure the quality of report content by keeping numerous project details organized and by self-editing
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PP, Outlook)
- Prioritize and organize media content into monitoring reports using both third-party and proprietary software
- Support in the production of charts (quantitative analysis), written insights (qualitative analysis), and other aspects of client deliverables
- Assist in delivering quality services to clients on primary and secondary research projects.
- Analyze news and social media coverage for metrics, such as tone (favorability), influencers, spokespeople, messages communicated, outlet type, and topic
- Assist project teams with general desk research
- Assist with the setup and configuration of our proprietary online media monitoring tool for clients (training provided)
If this sounds like you and you think we sound like a great team, who can help you take your career to a whole new level, please get in touch!
Edelman Data & Intelligence (DxI) is a global, multidisciplinary research, analytics and data consultancy with a distinctly human mission.
We use data and intelligence to help businesses and organizations build trusting relationships with people: making communications more authentic, engagement more exciting and connections more meaningful.
DxI brings together and integrates the necessary people-based PR, communications, social, research and exogenous data, as well as the technology infrastructure to create, collect, store and manage first-party data and identity resolution. DxI is comprised of over 350 research specialists, business scientists, data engineers, behavioral and machine-learning experts, and data strategy consultants based in 15 markets around the world.