Join a brilliant team of engineers, data scientists, and security experts to defend the Internet against automated attacks. Implement countermeasures, analyze network traffic, detect attack patterns, ensure the integrity of Shape’s defenses, and establish yourself as a leader in the growing field of mobile security.
Shape is defeating malicious attackers in real time, daily, and needs passionate people who will research and develop the next generation of weapons to use.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- This role will involve performing cutting-edge research on application security, which includes but not limited to automated attacks and authentication.
- Improve Shape’s defense technologies by advancing detection systems, mitigation approaches and so on.
- Learn about and experiment with emerging technologies and integrate them into research systems.
- Work closely with Shape’s R&D and service and support teams to deliver (new) service to fortune 500 customers.
- PhD in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or similar field or MS with a couple of years of related experience
- 3+ years of hands on experience in cyber security researches.
- Highly motivated with the ability to work independently, problem solve, and produce positive results for highly challenging sponsor needs.
- Proficiency in Python, Java and/or C/C++.
- Superior oral and written communication skills.
Bonus Knowledge and Skills
- Technical publications or security conference presentations are a plus.
- Good knowledge of AI, data mining, statistics and related field.
- Familiar with reverse engineer tools and technologies.
- Experience in web and mobile automation framework.