About the Team
Our team is a group of highly driven individuals that are intelligent, dedicated, and love challenges. We work together as a team to accomplish and exceed quarterly and annual objectives. Our team is goal-oriented, works hard, and enjoys the incredible trajectory that Qualtrics provides. Our overarching objective is to drive company revenue growth through our client's success.
- Manage a team of 6-8 Mid-Market to Enterprise Account Executives
- Own quarterly sales forecasting and pipeline reviews across the team
- Coaching direct reports in sales strategy, pipeline management, opportunity management, and career planning/development.
- Recruit, retain, and nurture your team of experienced sales professionals with high potential and strong performance history.
- Provide skill training and mentoring on sales motions including collaboration with delivery, subject matter experts, legal, marketing, etc juggling multiple relationships with internal teams particularly for a collaborative approach to secure large enterprise engagements
- Develop and maintain in-depth knowledge of Qualtrics' brand, product & research services solution offerings
- Interface and develop professional relationships with existing clients and prospects throughout the organisational levels
- Display a systemic approach to managing challenging contract negotiations/deals with multiple reps at a time
- Maintain a real-time understanding of the competitive landscape to assist in determining win-based proposals and pricing
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited University
- At least 12-15 years of total work experience. Ideally in the market research industry.
- At least 5 years of sales team lead - level tech sales experience
- Individual experience in B2B sales with a complex product and sales process
- Ability to travel
- Experience using Salesforce.com and measuring system compliance
- Experience over-exceeding quarterly team quotas through metric based skill development and internal team management
- Experience working on complex & creative contract negotiations
- Experience using MEDDICCC sales processes preferred
- Experience selling to a Marketer end buyer preferred
What differentiates us from other companies
- Work life integration is deeply important to us - we have frequent office events, team outings, and happy hours.
- We take pride in our offices design aiming at cultivating creativity from our rooftop views to an open and collaborative work space.
- On top of standard benefits package (medical, dental, vision, life insurance, etc) we provide snacks, drinks, and free lunches in our office.
- We believe in sharing Qualtrics success which is part of the compensation for all employees.
Qualtrics is an equal opportunity employer
Qualtrics provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, genetic information, marital status or veteran status.