You’re a smart cookie who knows a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity when they see it. You know that the chance to learn from creatives with decades of experience working for the biggest brands, at the world’s leading Web3 consultancy, while collaborating on large-scale, innovative, creative projects, doesn’t come around often. You have the motivation, awareness, and skill to identify the right moment to act—and you know that THIS IS THAT MOMENT.
Vayner3 is looking for collaborative, clever, and versatile creatives to join the first batch of our brand new Web3 Creator Residency program. Think of this as an accelerator for your career. We’ll show you the ropes and give you a taste of what it’s like to be a part of one of the strongest marketing teams on Earth. You’ll get to work on projects for household names and some of the brightest minds from the world of web3.
Vayner3’s Web3 Creator Residency is a three-month program with a Design track. This role will have the potential to build into full-time roles. The first cohort will begin in June, and will be a mix of remote and in-person, with required in-person days in New York or Miami.
You must be able to commit to a full-time work schedule, which is 40 hours per week during 9am-6pm ET, Monday through Friday.
Compensation: $18.00 per hour
What Web3 Creator Residents do
Work closely with senior creatives to develop engaging pitches and content for one of our many iconic brand partners
- Use their skills to communicate creative concepts clearly to teammates and brand partners in written and visual mediums
- Create graphics, photos, slides formatting, copy, GIFs, and other content
- Hone design, video editing, and blurb-writing skills
- Roll with the punches alongside your teammates as efficiently servicing rapid turnaround times, capture trending moments, and collecting valuable feedback, all while keeping a clear, enthusiastic, and proactive attitude towards creation
Only apply to be a Design Resident if you
- have experience modifying, enhancing, and retouching images in Adobe Photoshop
- have experience creating, modifying, and manipulating vector objects in Adobe Illustrator
- have built a deck in Google Slides
- are incredibly curious and dig deeper into the things that fascinate you
- research the answers to your questions
- love to learn and have a burning desire to get exponentially better at creative work each and every single day
- can come to either the New York Hudson Yards office OR the Miami office at least 2 times a week