As a Residence Security Agent you will report to the Residence Security Team Lead. You will be part of a team of highly skilled security agents who provide estate security for the CEO and his immediate family. Our ideal candidate will be an experienced security professional that is proactive, motivated, customer service oriented, and can work as a member of a team to provide safety and security for the CEO and his family.
What you’ll do:
- Incorporate Tanium Mission and Values into all decisions and actions.
- Responsible for making real-time operational decisions that enhance safety for the CEO and immediate family members.
- Support the Global Security mission, Executive Protection details, and Tanium company events.
- Demonstrate effective communication with the CEO, his family, and other Residence Security team members.
- Be accountable for their actions, communication, and customer service decisions.
- Responsible for safeguarding the CEO, his family, and their personal property located at the residence.
- Promote and establish effective working relationships with the CEO, his family, and Global Security Leadership to quickly resolve operational issues without affecting the client’s quality of life.
- Support Residence Security new hire and Corporate Security cross-training.
- Collaborate to develop and follow Residence Security standard operating procedures.
- Maintain and manage all security logs, radio logs, visitor information, residence audits, vehicle inspections, and security phone communication.
- Properly maintain all Tanium Global Security vehicles.
- Receive, document, and communicate all deliveries.
- Establish professional working relationships and serve as the primary point of contact in place of Residence Security Team Lead, for all vendors and private contractors assigned to work at the estate or directly involved with the CEO and family.
- Ready and able upon request to support other teams within the Global Security mission to help safeguard people, assets, and reputation.
- Support the Residence Security new hire and Global Security Agent cross training.
- Responsible for providing transportation for the CEO or his family when requested.
- At all times agent must conduct themselves with Tanium's best interests at the top of their priority list, on and off duty.
- Reports to the Residence Security Team Lead.
We’re looking for someone with the following qualifications:
- BA/BS and/or relevant work experience preferred
- Certified Leadership Course preferred
- Government, Military, Law Enforcement, and/or 3+ years in a security role required
- Specialty training or experience in Executive Protection and/or Estate Security required
- Successful completion of a recognized Executive Protection Course preferred
- Successful completion of a recognized Tactical/Evasive Driving Course preferred
- Ability to communicate effectively both written and verbal required
- Ability to work as member of a team required
- National and State Licenses:
- Current CA Guard Card required
- Current CA Exposed Firearms Permit required
- Current CA CCW preferred
- Valid US Passport required
- Valid State driver license required
- CPR/AED/First Aid required
- EMT/Paramedic preferred
At Tanium, we empower the world’s largest organizations to manage and protect their mission-critical networks. There’s a reason why 6 of the top 10 retailers, 12 of the top 15 US banks, and 4 of the US Armed Forces use Tanium. We provide lightning-fast capabilities at their fingertips to see everything and do anything across their computer networks – with unparalleled scale.
We pride ourselves on being unstoppable in the pursuit of our mission. We are diverse problem solvers driven to do the right thing and win as a team.
Join our team at tanium.com/careers/.